Menu
Home Car Service Centers AAMCO Transmissions negligence
F
Author of the complaint
3:46 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Vehicle was brought to facility on 10/11/19 at which time iwas informed a free courtesy check would be performed. Courtesy check consists of test drive, fluids check and overall inspection of vehicle. I was informed by LUKE Hoffman there was a internal issue with transmission and it would have to be removed for inspection 750.00 just to remove. I told Luke I had warranty on vehicle and transmission should be covered he inforemed if it wasnt they could rebuild mine for around 3500.00. After warranty said okay to claim they offered a reman tran withn3 mo/36, 000 mile warranty I said thats fine aamco refused it they said they would rebuild mine and I would have a 18 mo/18000 warranty I reluctantly agreed which by the way cost warranty company and myself more money three weeks later I had my vehicle back but wait ten days later my starter failed coincidence maybe NOT. Once again my warranty co stepped up and covered repair all they nrequired was a parts price and labor five minutes of Darren time which he streched out to over 24 hrs at which point I called operator at aamco and told her if anyone touched my vehicle I was calling the police upon arriving at aamco gill automotive center I asked for my keys Darren seemed surprised I thought we were doing the starter he said I told him iwas taking vehicle else where agiin I asked for my keys louder this time at which time I the customer was told now you are gonna wait I want my keys I said I was told I would have to sign out vehicle I replied I am not signing a thing (the vehicle was in same spot it had been never moved) Im gonna call he Luke Darren said fine I said I will tell him all about ho wi am being treated. Luke assured me that Brian was his best tech and my truck was in good hands. I explained to Luke that Darren was the employee I did not trust he assured my truck would be finished by `5:00 it was done at 6:30 Brian informed me no leaks all good to go! Two days later less than 50 miles engine failure I can no longer think this is a coincidence I texted Luke was not answering his phone at this time also I have all texts secure for law suit which is definitely coming. The next day I looked at vehicle with code reader 8 codes showed up after doing research I got a strange feeling and decided to check oil NOT A DROP. I asked my neighbor to look am I crazy I said he looked three times nothing after I told him about how I was treated he stated either someone changed oil and forgot to fill or someone maliciously removed oil. Once again I told Luke about situation its a mystery he said.. He then brought his tech to my house all on video by the way I was working my wife made sure they were aware the tech put in 4 qts oil and claimed it was full later determined to be another lie then proceeded to start vehicle Luke said we need to get it the shop to look at it I told him three mechanics told me not to drive vehicle he said they would try to drive it if not they would have it towed. The tech then proceeded to race down my street all on video sealing the fate of my motor Luke then stated we needed to call warranty co and have the adjustor look at it later Mike from corporate said that I thought they purposely drained oil to get warranty company to pay for engine I hadn't thought of that but sounds like agood scenario I said he later denied it but I have him on tape admitting he said that. Aamco customer service lied over and over again saying the owner would contact me Kash di not return one call just dismissed it not our problem we did not change oil he said to mike Oil was not changed IT WAS DRAINED! This facility AND aamco do not deserve to stay in business just check out the yelp reviews except for 5 stars from his relatives total scam many complaints against Gill automotive and aamco at this facility I am pursuing a civil suit against all involved hard to prove but evidence of ongoing issues is evident. I SHALL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!

More AAMCO Transmissions complaints & reviews

AAMCO Transmissions - rip off
AAMCO Transmissions - I was scammed at aamco!
AAMCO Transmissions - $4,000 job gone wrong