Having problems with AAC Inc.?

AAC Inc. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 1, 2011. The latest review Fraud was posted on Mar 1, 2011. The latest complaint Fraud was resolved on Mar 01, 2011. AAC Inc. has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. AAC Inc. has resolved 1 complaints.

AAC Inc. Customer Service Contacts

8470 Tyco Road
Vienna, Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AAC Inc. Customer Service. Initial AAC Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AAC Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AAC Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with AAC Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AAC Inc. Complaints & Reviews

ACC Incorp — Fraud

I was contacted by this person stating that I had a law suit against me for the amount of $1788.27 and that I needed to make payment to him on March 1 in the amount $891.13 and another in the amount of $891.13. I found him to be a fraud. His name that he gave me was James Davis, he gave me a phone number to call him back with my answer [protected] and a fax number to fax him authorization to debit out of my account the sume owed the fax number is [protected]. I have contacted him back to let him know that I found him to be a fraud and have left messages. I just thought you should know this information. I contacted Bank of America and talked to a Karl and he told me to give you all of this information.
Betty Brown

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Di
      disgruntledandtickedoff Apr 28, 2011

I have been contacted 3 different times by the same company, however, the name of the person is different. Also the phone numbers are different. The same scare tactics are being used even saying one of them was from the Orange County Sheriff. They never have any record as to when any of this ever happened. I've informed them that I know they are fraudalent and it's a scam. The numbers I've called at times have been out of order plus there is a long wait before it even starts to transfer. These are cruel people. DO NOT fall for their scheme!

• Gw
      gwen thomas Mar 08, 2011

This to just happen to my son