800 notes800 notes possible extortion

Is 800 notes a scam using extortion techniques?
According to this article, 800 notes and Julia Forte
use extirtion as a tool to remove negative blogs.

Is 800 notes and Julia Forte involved in a illegal scam?

Based on what the article says, she ways directly involved
with extortion. If this alleged scammer, Julia Forte,
is exotrting money, I she is arrested soon and charged for extortion
crimes.

Check out this link:

• Cn
    Cnsmr Dec 28, 2012

800notes is an incredible database and very useful.

The one caveat that I have is this: many people go there hoping to find legal advice. The site is infested with any number of anonymous posters, many of whom are there as paid employees of debt collections agencies, posting away in an apparent conflict of interest in the hopes of making the collection of money - which may or may not be rightfully theirs - easier with the posting of untrue 'facts' regarding the laws of debt collection. Many of us refer to 800notes, jokingly, as 'The debt Collectors Convention.'

Again, I think that this is a wonderful database but it shouldn't be used for anything beyond that. If you need help with a collection agency, talk to a lawyer (in person).

• Co
    Consumer Advocacy Foundation Mar 10, 2011

We are a new consumer nonprofit agency seeks to help consumers – we want to hear from you today!
    The Consumer Advocacy Foundation is a nonprofit organization that helps consumers fight for their rights against fraudulent merchants. We provide the authorities with reports of potentially fraudulent merchants and help build class action and other type of cases against them.
    If you have had problems with defective product, bait & switch, unauthorized charges or non-issuance of refunds then you should contact us. We may be able to help.
    Visit our website at http://www.consumeradvocacyfoundation.org/

• Is
    is800notesascam Jan 29, 2011

Is 800 notes a scam using extortion techniques?
    According to this article, 800 notes and Julia Forte
    use extirtion as a tool to remove negative blogs.

Is 800 notes and Julia Forte involved in a illegal scam?

Based on what the article says, she ways directly involved
    with extortion. If this alleged scammer, Julia Forte,
    is exotrting money, I she is arrested soon and charged for extortion
    crimes.

Check out this link:

• Ju
    juanrenteria1 Jul 18, 2009

i was checking my iq on facebook on 6/20/09 when it told to put my number to check my result and everything was free so i put it and it came out. then my bill came on july18, 2009 and i see my services and its charging me $9.99 for one message. SO I WANT MY NUMBER: [protected] TO BE REMOVED FROM THE MOBILE MESSENGER:[protected] I WANT IT TO UNSCRIBED AND STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES AND CHARGIING FOR THAT. If no ill will sue this company.