Closed

4over.com / printing

Bo Mar 14, 2019

I think 4Over does not value its customers at all. I was treated as if they would rather see you leave then keep you - and even for a couple hundred dollars. Their view, in my opinion, is that 'we don't care for our customers or their lifetime value.' Read the bad reviews first on this company first. They feel like a greedy company that doesn't take their customers business serious. Getting refunds is hard, and getting direct feedback or answers on an order even harder. I found the person I dealt with via email to be completely useless with no understanding or comprehension of customer service. It may have been the greedy CEO for all I know. SAVE yourself time and money with this commercial printer- choose a local printer and use 4Over pricing to get the price you want - negotiate for business printing services. Just don't trust 4over.com with your commercial printing as you'll be sorry on something that is extremely important to you - your customers. Remember, if they can't provide you with high standards in service, how can you provide your customers with it.