Menu
3GStore.com
reviews & complaints

3GStore.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints
0 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 3GStore.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
R
1:08 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm still out $38.00 total shipping for a returned defective router. Furthermore, the 3gstore.com tried to hit me with a 20% restocking fee until I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. A restocking fee on defective gear? Ripoff artists I say! I also WAS NOT told I was being sold an older version router(Pepwave surf SOHO). The newer version...

10:22 am EST

3GStore.com - Scam alert

US 3G Store scam/cheater/fraud/theif.

Please be aware of a scam company called us 3g store, I purchased 8320 300pcs at 113.5$, I wired 34’050 on 14/5/2010, which I waited for 26 days and still no sign of the phones, no reply on the msn, no reply to my emails, no answer to calls, no replies to sms. I borrowed that money from bank and sent to this Chinese piece of *** RAY LO that screwed me, I have called there office 100 times, he never returned calls, the frustration Im having is unforgettable, I will go to china and kick his butt personaly, Please do not be fooled by this awful scam company, i have all the conversation on msn history, and emails he sent me and i sent him, if any info on him/co please contact me asap.

1 comment
Oct 14, 2015 5:20 pm EDT

Sorry wrong 3Gstore.com - we don't even sell phones.

3:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

3GStore.com - fraud

Scam US 3G Store

Please be aware of a scam company called us 3g store, I purchased 8320 300pcs at 113.5$, I wired 34’050 on 14/5/2010, which I waited for 26 days and still no sign of the phones, no reply on the msn, no reply to my emails, no answer to calls, no replies to sms. I borrowed that money from bank and sent to this Chinese piece of ### RAY LO that screwed me, I have called there office 100 times. Ray is an absolute ignorant pig, he never returns calls, the frustration I had never forgettable, I will go to china and kick his butt, Please do not be fooled by this awful company, i have all the conversation on msn history, and emails he sent me and i sent him, if any info on him/co please contact me asap.

Jeff Blair
Telecell Inc, TX.

U
6:08 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

3GStore.com - Customer Service Problem

Very unhappy with this store because of misinformation given by their Tech Services person. He told me that I needed a different adapter for my new air card in order to connect it to my existing antenna (all of my previous equipment was ordered through 3G so it is not like I am trying to mix apples and oranges). The Tech Services person stated that the old adapter would not work with my new Sierra Lightening air card. My old card was the Sierra Mercury.

Mind you, this is the reassuring information 3G has on their web page, "The Mobile Broadband Experts at 3GStore.com have helped thousands of customers put together a solution that suits their exact needs -- We're ready to do the same for you! If you have any questions before ordering... Give us a call at..." Well, I called before ordering and have now discovered that they may or may not correctly give you the information you need.

The part arrived today and to my dismay it was the exact same part that I already had. The part was only $13.00 but the shipping was $7.40! At the time of the order I had asked the sales person to just mail it to me but was told "No, they could not do that it was their policy to only ship by carrier." At the time I felt I had no other choice but to order the part since I had been told that my existing adapter would not work.

When I called 3G to discuss the matter I got little satisfaction. Even though this problem is due to the fact that their tech person gave me totally bogus information they absolutely refuse to do anything but issue a RMA for me to return the part (at my expense) and then will only refund the original $13.00. I feel this is very unfair - they claim it is "policy". One can only assume that their policy is to not stand behind the information their employees give customers and that their policy is to sting customers for exorbitant amounts for shipping small items with no redress for the customer when the error is on 3G's end.

6 comments
May 04, 2011 12:02 pm EDT

Oct 14, 2015 5:19 pm EDT

3Gstore.com doesn't sell phones, think you have the wrong company.

A
Jan 20, 2009 12:18 pm EST

Purchased a Cradlepoint CTR350 which is a very nice piece, except that it does not come with battery capability.
I had excellent (although unsuccessful -- long story not relevant to 3G) trying to track down a mobile power supply. Very responsive, very helpful tech support, who obviously take more interest than just that required by their jobs. Highly recommend for prompt service and thorough support.

Sep 23, 2013 11:31 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Be very very careful what you order from this company, any suggestion made to you by customer support should be in writing and read fine print. There is a 20% restocking fee plus you must pay return shipping

Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am EDT

Hello, we posted a reply to this same concern on another board you posted the same story.

We agree with you and already refunded your shipping charge - so you are good to go.

- 3Gstore.com

Aug 20, 2010 11:27 am EDT

We posted a reply to another place you posted the same story. We agreed with you and already refunded the shipping charge - so you should be good to go.

3GStore.com contacts