24PetWatch Pet Insurance Programscancelling policy and not being refunded my money.

B Aug 06, 2018

I recently adopted a dog from the North Myrtle Beach animal shelter in SC. With her adoption came a free trail for 24Petwatch. After the trail was up, I cancelled my free trial and was still charged $62.00 for the monthly fee. The fee was dropped, and then I was charged the monthly fee a second time. First attempt to contact 24Petwatch I was told by an agent that because the payment was pending it would fall off and I would not be charged, which was untrue. So I contacted the company again and spoke with an agent named Ashley who advised me that I would be receiving my refund in 5-7 business days. Once those 7 business days were up I still had not received my refund. Getting fed up I spoke with a Jennifer Traversa who assured me that she would keep on their financial team and I would receive my refund in 5-7 business days. It has been going over a month now, and I still have not received my refund. I have called Jennifer Traversa to keep checking on the status, who at first would tell me she would contact me with an update once she had one. There was no contact. Now it has gotten to the point where I call to check on the status and ask to speak with Jennifer, she is unavailable and would contact me later that afternoon. Once again no response. I have emailed her several times asking for an update on my refund and surprise surprise no responses to the emails. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and will not hesitate to take this to social media and any news outlet that would be willing to listen. DO NOT use this company for anything. They are a fraud and a scam. They take less then 60 seconds to take someone's money, and then refuse to give any refund.