247vidzFraudulent charges

G

I was furious and shocked that some unknown company 247vidz took 3 payments from my account. They took $50 in April, later in June and July. I tried to reach them and sent multiple emails, but no one replied and I have no idea how to reach them. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

• Ak
    Akena Sep 03, 2014

I have also had a fraudulent transaction on my english credit card. Never heard of 247vidz until i looked it up on the net. Now got my bank involved, as refusing to pay the amount. Have also sent an email [protected]@247vidz.com. I do not really want to phone USA from Namibia, Africa on a mobile phone!!

• Ca
    carla24 Mar 03, 2015

Hi!

it also happen to me they took $50 from my account since may 2014 so far they taken 500. i am furious they should be in jail. i also tried to contact them and had no answer.
    MF

• I had the same-random charge for just under 37 quid - on the statement there is a telephone number and they after some assertiveness agreed to make a refund - whether they will remains to be seen.
    Bank now advised and will block future payments if they attempt to make them.
    The call is routed to Manila in Philippines and it most likely cost as much to make the call as the fraudulent transaction.
    Absolutely disgusted at the attitude on the call as after I said I was reporting them for fraud Chris Lee offered to do me a deal on a cheaper subscription rate as I was such a good customer !!
    Beautiful !
    will monitor credit card VERY closely from now on
    MB

MariMcDonald Sep 12, 2015

I was billed 50 dollars this month and have no idea what 247vidz. is.I do know however that I haven´t purchsed anything. Have written to my bank to complain and have also complained to [protected]@247vidz.com and cancelled a membership which I don´t have just to make sure. You can´win with the banks here i Sweden so I guess I´ve lost my fifty dollars but I am furious as this ought to made illegal.
    I can´t undestand how they got my credit card number eiher. Obviously because of some scam on the internet.

• Ag
    AGenc Dec 07, 2015

This company also charged my credit card in Tukey. I never heard of them and never done business with. No idea how they got my card info. It seems like a worldwide scheme. I cancelled my card to prevent further charges. AG

• Je
    Jelka Jan 18, 2016

247VIDZ.COM made unauthorised charges to my credit card for the last 16 months - 49.95 $ a month. I didn't notice because the withdrawal was made in the same sum as my subscription to a magazine. So whenever I saw 49.95 $, I never checked who was withdrawing. I am furious. I cancelled my card immediately, and want to warn other people not to use this website.

Jan Frode Nilsen Jan 19, 2016

Also been charged 49.95$ form same site. Never visited that site and would of course never have paid for that site. The site offers nothing, so it's a complete fraud. Probably connected to some kind of virus that picks up VISA information. My bank normaly needs sms confirmation for chardes like that, but they got the charge without any confirmation.
    Of cours no point calling companies like that, this is not legit at all. Sad that VISA and other credit Card companies do more to block these sites

• Je
    Jelka Jan 19, 2016

I agree, Jan. I am just praying that my bank will have mercy. And understanding.

KimmyDew May 12, 2016

I had also taken 50 dollars from my account and I had no idea that I was signed up for that stupid website. so I just called the customer service number which is [protected] and they told me I should have my refund within 9 business days. I just hope they do. I'll come here to report in 9 business days and tell you if they did the refund or not. But you should call that number

KimmyDew May 17, 2016

I commented a few days ago that I called this number and they told me they would do a full refund and I checked today and they actually made the refund to my bank account so I'm satisfied with their customer service. for everyone you should call the phone number I provided in the previous comment.

• 09
    09HondaFit Jun 21, 2016

What is wrong with all you people? Do you not understand how Visa and other credit cards work? You don't bother calling your bank, call the credit card company directly and file a fraud claim they will not just stop future charges from the reported company but also refund the fraudulent charges. However, for the ones that let the charges go longer than several months well you may be out some of that as it is your responsibility to pay attention to your credit card statements.

jaimesgang Jul 19, 2016

I signed up for a trial membership and I read that I would not be charged. I found out that I was charged !!! I contacted my credit card company they got in touch with the company and I had the charged reversed! Omg! I accidently signed up again! So I called [protected] the girl I spoke to said she would refund the card. My advice is to call that number and ask to be refunded. I wish you the best of luck!

Kim Clements Jul 24, 2016

anytime you see a charge on your credit card that is unusual you just contact the credit company...they will put hold on and inquiry with company charging you...same with payments through paypal...just pay attention, and be very cautious on giving out your banking/credit information on line

• Ka
    karmen.varl Nov 15, 2018

I was charged 49, 95 USD per month, from january 2016. I didnt authorize the payments and didnt use this side at all. I request a refund.