1&1 Internet, Inc.domain names had been deleted against customer will and without any notice.

S

Suddenly, my website become inaccessible, then found the related domain name registered at 1and1 was deleted from my domains list against my will and without any notice. I passed about two days to exchange emails with them to solve the problem.
Tickets: c301486397 - c301525406 - c301554451.
Imprecise answers unconvincing, sometimes vague shows a lack of effort to solve the problem, which increased the number of messages exchanged, and therefore caused big loss of time to me. I curse 1and1.
Last email from 1and1 :
> from: [protected]@1and1.com
> we have received an escalated case from the technical support team. It appears as though the domain was cancelled via the online cancellation tool. This would mean the account holder or someone with access to the account cancelled it. You would need to fill out the redemption form that we have available on our website<
My answer to this was:
What you say below is what you want me to believe, but it is very clear that this is not the truth, the traceability of your server and ip routing can prove it. There is no doubt that it's someone in your staff, and you refuse to admit it and at least to apologize.
Taken rage against this pathetic behavior, I ended up canceling my account with them and give up all other domain names. After a moment I have been informed that they tried to extort funds from my pay pal account.
So that I emailed them :
In any case it is too late, the damage is done. Review your strategy or your company will continue to fall. Compare yourself to successful companies like go-daddy, enom, name-cheap and others & hellip; now regardless of how long it will take to rectify the situation, I have to rebuild all with another company, purchase other ssl certificates and & hellip; and & hellip; and & hellip;.
What is certain is that 1and1 will remain a nightmare in my memory, I guess this is the case for other people as it has increasingly bad reputation, good riddance…
They should expect that I publish exchanged mails on several sites to show people their dishonesty and lack of professionalism.

charles gillis Dec 01, 2016

Yes, I have seen how they do business only after 3 years I have over 100 domains and know that I will lose what I have already paid for...also have contacted PA States Attorney but still contemplating how to minimize my losses.
    A class action suit seems to only benefit lawyer, we lose and they (1and1) make big payout to lawyer.
    Any thoughts on how to deal with this?