Zingow.comVery good service

C

I am writing this because I have no complaints to the contrary. I have had a pleasant experience with with this company. I am disturbed that their competitors are writing vitriol comments about a company that I may need to help me finish my lease option to buy with a present lender. Having bad things written on the internet about Zingow is not fair to someone like me who is doing posititve business with them. I successfully have a rent to own contract now with their help. I have had nothing less than a professional experience .

Their legal department is investigating who is smearing them on the internet and plan to take legal action. I may do the same if these false acusations harm my present transaction.

• Sh
    shawn setter Oct 06, 2008

i did research on this company as well and then subscribed to this company. i just finished moving in and it was a breeze in finding a new home. both me and my wife are extremely happy.

• thescamkilla Oct 14, 2008

I am sure you are paid to put this up. I worked for this company this summer until they never PAID me. I have filed with my local labor board and am going to take it to court. Zingow pays staff to post this kind of stuff, I used to do it as well when trying to get sales. I hope that you feel go about ripping people off staff and all. SCREW ZINGOW and the staff that does the crimes

Anonymous Oct 17, 2008

The people writing complaints, ARE NOT competitors, they are people that have gotten SCAMMED from your business or people (such as myself) that KNOW from your employees what your business is truly ALL ABOUT.

PEOPLE... PLEASE BELIEVE ME... ZINGOW.COM IN A SCAM!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE THIEVES, LIARS, AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR YOUR MONEY, PROMISE YOU A HOME WITHIN A CERTAIN TIME AND TRUST ME... YOU WON'T RECEIVE A REFUND. IF YOU DID A CUSTOM SEARCH OR ARE AFTER THE "24 HOUR" PERIOD FROM YOU SIGNING UP THEY WONT ISSUE YOU A REFUND. BUT AS AN INSIDER... IF YOU THREATEN THAT YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY OR BANK GO AFTER THEM, THEN THEY WILL. THE REASON BEING, IS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE DRILL. TOO MANY CREDIT CARD COMPANIES RECEIVING COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM THEN THEY WILL JUST HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE HASSLE OF CHANGING THEIR IP ADDRESS AND THEIR COMPANY NAME. THEY HAVE DONE IT SEVERAL TIMES.

JUST TRUST ME, DON'T GET SUCKED IN TO THIS. IT IS IN FACT A 100% SCAM

• Ju
    Julie Oct 23, 2008

I was hired by a lending institution to investigate www.zingow.com and I can assure you it is not a reputable company. They charge a fee and offer no service. I sent 5 of my staff to them, all paid the $199 and all 5 received nothing. It was easyto detect the false information. I had a lot of questions and the representative I spoke with never had an answer that made sense. A lender (UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES) would allow you to "assume" a loan without applying and qualifing for it. That is not legal and would never happen. How could they hold you to the terms and conditions to a loan if you never signed a contract?

I think the first comment is humorous. No legal action is going to be taken, unless against Zingow.com. As of today they have legally negotiated ZERO realestate contracts.

They received a grade of "F" with the BBB, that should be your first stop before giving any company any money.

Buyer beware, this is not legitimate.

truth be told Oct 25, 2008

As a code of ethics if you are going now to a labor board regarding a company that you worked for and were supposedly cheating people out of money, it was OK while you were employed but you see a different picture now that you are no longer working there. (IF THIS IS TRUE AND WE WILL FIND OUT)Sounds like a good case of hypocraisy from a disgruntaled competitor who eventually will be caught writing these comments.

In so far as having to qualify, I did sign up, my job, and salary per month was asked for and given during the registration.

And how would you know what a company's previous name was? Unless you were a competitor or a previous employee who has sour grapes or an axe to grind.

CHICHIMOMO Oct 28, 2008

ZINGO.COM IS THE BEST!!! I LOVE IT AND YOU DO TOO!!!

Anonymous Oct 29, 2008

Well actually you are semi right and semi not...the reason why I know that you had a SEVERAL previous company names prior to ZINGO.com is because my husband worked for them. You know when you were partners with Mike and ran your guys' scam out of Santa Barbara, CA. YOU GUYS ARE A SCAM AND YOU KNOW IT! My husband still works as an agent since he was advised to do so as he is collecting as much information as possible for when its time to turn it into the IC3 unit. Ever heard of it? It's the INTERNET CRIME UNIT that partners with the FBI.

YOU WILL BE GOING DOWN, , TRUST THAT... ... and that means, YOU - Casey (by the way for everyone out there, works out of Mexico from home) and your daughter who lives in Los Angeles and works at the Office. Which by the way, , FYI, Zingow.com IS LOCATED IN SANTA MONICA, CA. IRENE - YOU TOO WILL BE HEAVILY INVESTAGATED by the FBI, as well as several more of you!

I HAVE PLENTY MORE INFO ABOUT YOU GUYS THAT I CAN POST... otherwise it would be in your best interest to STOP YOUR SCAMMING OPERATION AND SHUT YOUR FRAUDULENT BUSINESS DOWN!

Anonymous Oct 29, 2008

OH AND GOBI -- WHO BY THE WAY IS THE OWNER OF THIS WHOLE OPERATION...

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE YOU WILL BE IN... WE ARE TALKING SEVERAL YEARS BEHIND FEDERAL BARS.

YOU DON'T THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS, DO YOU??

• Do
    Dorothy999 Oct 31, 2008

They just conned me today, I wish I read this board before giving them my credit card info. I feel like a fool now after trying to call them a thousand times and they do not reply me. And now I am left looking like a zombie, how could I be this foolish? Somebody help me, how can I get my money bacK? Any one who knows how I can pursue these damn guys to help me pleease.
    Thanks

Anonymous Oct 31, 2008

yes Diti, , call back and inform them that if they don't refund your money to get your bank or credit card company involved. If they try to tell you well, " Well you did a custom serach, " Most likely your agent just told you that you can get your money back no problem. I'm so sorry, this happens everyday with these people. They scam people EVERYDAY and then make millions. They even keep your bank/credit card info in a file and in the past they have sold that information so take ALL PRECAUTIONS. Who was your agent???

truth be told Nov 02, 2008

There is no such person whose husband used to work for ZINGOW and is still there spying. I spoke with all the executives there. YOU ARE AN OUT RIGHT LIAR. You are a disgruntalled employee who is with a competitor and they know who you are. You will be under supeona soon and these vitriol comments will be traced right to you. You will pay for slandering an entity and you will pay serious damages for slander. Just remember everything on the internet is tracable and we will prove that you wrote these untruths.

truth be told Nov 02, 2008

I was just told that the person making all these acusations was a manager for ZINGOW and is now working for the competitive company. You probably fit right in, at home given you were let go because of your non production and ethics. Your new home is the competitor company in Santa Barbara. I knew we could expose you and we will in court as well, so KEEP sinking your own ship. You are giving us plenty of legal evidence. We know who you are and you will be dealt with.I guess since you could not beat them (Santa Barbara)you joined them.

truth be told Nov 03, 2008

We know that you are pretending to be a female and anonymous in these bogus internet ghost writings. We know you are the recent manager (male) who was fired FROM ZINGOW and is now working for the very competitor in Santa Barbara. I am sick and tire of people like you who because they have an axe to grind TRY TO ruin someones else reputation with slander. But then again that's why you were FIRED.Lick your wounds and be done.

Anonymous Nov 03, 2008

Actually you are COMPLETELY wrong on who I am... hahaha. Don't be Bitter and Hate me because I have the REAL information about your fraudulent company and I'm sharing it with all those that you have already been SCAMMED or may be potentially going to be SCAMMED. I have NEVER worked for you guys and TRUST ME... NEVER WOULD!!

If you CAN READ AT ALL, like I've written in my previous post, , my HUSBAND is CURRENTLY working for you "undercover" gathering all the information that I'm sharing with everyone who I feel that has the RIGHT TO KNOW.

AND like I've posted before, AND TO EVERYONE... THIS IS TRUE... MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED TO WORK at Zingow.com BY AN F.B.I AGENT, SO THAT HE CAN gather as much information as possible so that THIS COMPANY CAN THOROUGHLY BE INVESTIGATED, SHUT DOWN, and FOR ALL THOSE INVOLVED -- PROSECUTED, AS ZINGOW.COM and their OPERATION, IS APART OF AN INTERNET SCAM --- AND what they are doing IS A FEDERAL CRIME.

• Ve
    venecia Nov 03, 2008

they almost caught me today..i spoke with a jesse jennings and he told me that i can get a house paying 700-900 a month just buy payin off someone elses loan...I KNEW IT SOUNDED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!but i once was a victim to another scam company so i wasnt so fast to give my cc info ...i jumped online while i was talkin to the rep and started reading all the complaints..i kindly told him hell no your not gettin my cc# yall have to much complaints...so thank god i got out that one... i work very hard for my money and i will not to give it away to some rip off company that that lives off of taking ppl hard earned money...people please google these companies before you go giving them that info because some of these companies are heartless and will try to get you

• Ve
    venecia Nov 03, 2008

and another thing im glad this lady is putting them on blast...these ppl need to be stopped

truth be told Nov 03, 2008

And we will call your Santa Barbara company YOUR remote number and rather than put you on blast keep the recording for our court case. You are giving us plenty of legal evidence.THANKS because you will be working for us the rest of your life after we get a nice judgement in damages for slander.

Yes I guess people would read about a lot of complaints that you have written yourself and we will prove all of this. Keep up the evidence work.

I can't believe that we are stooping to your level but I guest its the only way to skin a cat like you.

Andrew Cormier Nov 04, 2008

I made the mistake of signing up for their service last night. 16 hours later still no email, still no account, still no login. And their support line is currently closed with no operating times.

I doubt I'll even give them a chance to refund my money before I just do a charge back.

• Ir
    Irma Nov 04, 2008

I too got scammed. I spoke with a Casey and he told me that I could get into a house in 7 days and I'd have 7 days for a full refund. He never returned any of my calls after taking my $199 and the list that was emailed to me was absolutely awful. I attemped to get a refund within 5 days and they wouldn't give one to me!

I believe the posts on here as everyone else should too... thanks "anonymous" for pursuing to bring this company down!

Anonymous Nov 04, 2008

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, unfortunately this is how zingow.com operates -- THEY SCAM PEOPLE!

Good News! I have recently been in direct contact with the CEO of craigslist, Jim Buckmaster, and we are going to begin working together, while he is going to look into this fraudulent company. He is also going to assist in helping come up with a solution to prevent these criminals to not be able to post free as well as post on craigslist at all!

So far, posting on craigslist has been Zingow.com's biggest way in attracting us innocent people that simply are trying to move into a new place. Since zingow.com is not willing to spend any money to advertise elsewhere, craigslist has been their pot of gold. But, now that Mr. Buckmaster is aware of their whole operation, he will also be forwarding the information I provided him to the founder of criagslist, Mr. Craig Newmark. So, looks like we will soon be getting to the bottom of this!!

It's just a matter of time now!

truth be told Nov 04, 2008

ANCHOR HOUSE, which is who you are with now previous RT Home, along with Orangefuture.If anyone has changed names to avoid criminality its the company that you are with now.

truth be told Nov 04, 2008

ANCHOR HOUSE, PREVIOUS RT HOME SEARCH, ORANGEFUTURE IS WHO THE PERSON MAKING ALL THESE AWFUL COMPLAINTS . NOTICE THESE COMPLAINTS ONLY STARTED SINCE THE MANAGER, YOU WERE FIRED A FEW WEEKS AGO. IF THE COMPLAINTS WERE COMING IN BEFORE YOU WERE FIRED I WOULD SAY MAYBE THERE WAS SOME CREDENCE AND NEEDED TO BE LOOKED INTO. BUT THEY STARTED ONLY AFTER YOU (THE MANAGER)WERE FIRED.

ON A POSITIVE NOTE ZINGOW DID REFER A LADY WHO CALLED IN WHO WAS RENTING A HOUSE, GOT A DEFAULT NOTICE ON HER DOOR. HER OWNER DID NOT TELL HER THEY WERE LOOSING THE HOUSE.YET THE RENTER PAID EVERY MONTH ON TIME.

ZINGOW DID A TITLE SEARCH TO FIND OUT HSBC WAS ON TITLE. ZINGOW PUT THE LADY ON THE PHONE WITH AN EXECUTIVE UNDER THE PRESIDENT OF HSBC AND THEY ARE NEGOTIATING WITH
    THE FORECLOSURE DEPARTMENT TO KEEP HER IN THE HOUSE AS A NEW OWNER.

THIS IS A TRUE OCCURENCE.

Anonymous Nov 04, 2008

You may contact me at [email protected] and we can arrange to speak so you are no longer mistaken of who I am.

And anyone else with questions about zingow.com may also contact me at [email protected]

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Anonymous Nov 05, 2008

For all those that want your money back from zingow.com - HERE IS HOW TO GO ABOUT IT ...

The customer service number is 877-425-6887

The company's number is: (310) 442-3330
    - Irina is the customer service manager and her extension is -- 154

BEFORE CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE... Call your bank or credit card company and inform them as to what has taken place and give them zingow.com's office addresss:

12335 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 180
    Los Angeles, CA 90025

The owner's name is : Gopinath Bhaskarpillai (although he goes by: Gobi)

Make sure to tell Irina or the customer service agent that you have informed your bank or credit card company of all their information and if they still refuse to refund your money... get the authorities involved!!!

TAKE ACTION, , REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR HARD EARNED $$$

If you have any further questions, , you can email me at [email protected]

Anonymous Nov 05, 2008

F.Y.I ---- WHEN CALLING THE COMPANY'S NUMBER, YOU'LL NOTICE HOW IT SAYS, " Thank you for calling Lotus Inter Works" ( just goes to show how zingow.com is TRULY a scam), anyhow, don't think you've dialed the wrong number...that is ZINGOW.COM !!!

You can go to ... http://www.lotusinterworks.com/ which is a different line of work from what zingow.com promotes.

You can read what the owner of zingow.com (Gopinath Bhaskarpillai -- a.k.a. Gobi) writes about himself by going to http://www.lotusinterworks.com/ -- then hit "About Us". I have pasted and copied what it says, so you can get an idea. THE MAN IS A CROOK...

Dr. B. Gopinath
    Dr. Gopinath founded Lotus Interworks in 1999. Earlier in his career, he spent over 20 years at Bell Laboratories, engaged in fundamental computer and communications sciences research and served as division manager of systems research at Bellcore. During his tenure at Bell Laboratories, Dr. Gopinath also taught as Alexander Humbolt Fellow at the University of Gottingen, Germany, as the Gordon McKay Professor at University of California at Berkeley California and finally as the The State of New Jersey Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rutgers University in New Jersey.

Dr. Gopinath holds several patents and has several pending patent applications in fundamental areas of communication and computer sciences.
    He has co-authored approximately 70 technical reports and has delivered more than 200 speeches at major universities, research institutions, and technical conferences. Dr. Gopinath earned his Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Stanford University. He was elected a Fellow of IEEE for his contributions to the modeling and analysis of communication systems.

• thescamkilla Jul 08, 2009

this company is a scam they are all run by GOPINATH BHASKARPILLAI Lotus interworks aka Lotus Junction aka a big scam
    www.ZINGOW.com
    www.Homeaccessusa.com
    www.OrangeFuture.com
    www.myhomeselects.com

• thescamkilla Jul 08, 2009

stupid JAcklyn the truth is not slander but welfare fraud is...