Zekebel Designer ImagesNever Got My Wedding Pictures

I got married in 2007 and I hired Zekebel to do my pictures and video. After receiving the proof book I have never been able to contact them. Their numbers are all disconnected and they have moved without leaving a forwarding address. $5k later I have no wedding album. I am filing a class action suit against them. I need 4 couples to join me. Please contact me at [protected] if you are interested in participating in the law suit.

• Kr
    Kristy B. Jan 21, 2010

Hi. I got married in March 2007 and I hired Zekebel (Zeke & Maria Cejas). I received the proof book from Maria in a very timely manner, however once I choose my pictures and emailed them my picture selection for my album, I never received a reply.

I emailed a couple of times and then started calling the studio. Left several message to call me, until one day I called and the phone was disconnected. At that point, I went straight to the studio and although it looked perfectly fine from the outside, Zekebel sign still on the door, etc, when we looked through the window, the studio was empty. I am very willing to take action against Zekebel for the money I spend and my wedding proofs! Whether it be by class action, or hiring attorneys, I think this is something we should all consider and take very seriously. We will never get our wedding day back!

Please call me if interested! [protected].
    Kristy