The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved YuppTV — charging without authorisation
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This yupptv is rubbish company. I signed up on 27/11/2018, they charged me $5 and few cents. And told me you will be charged on 27/12/2018 for next month. This is 3/12/2018 and they charged my again AUD29.45. I did speak to costumer service lady and firstly she was telling me some rubbish like our company deduct money on every 1st day of month, while during signing up it was tellimg different story as i mentioned on top. I did speak to her for 10 mins and told her stop making people fool, she put my phone on hold for 10 mins and later she spoke we have cancelled your account and you will get money back, bye rudly. Really, never seen this sort of services from any international companies. Using foxtel, Netflix, they are cheaper with better visuals with clear policies. Why yupptv is so complicated. I will file a case here in Australia against you guys if I won't get my refund in next 7 days. Won't recommend anyone to this [censored].
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More YuppTV Complaints & Reviews
- YuppTV.com - next month charges before current month membership expiration
- YuppTV - maatv and star tv not available anymore
- YuppTV - vijay tv not coming
- YuppTV - annoying advertisements on yupptv
- YuppTV - big boss 2 (telugu) - not telecasted in the uk
- Yupp TV - yearly subscription
- YuppTV - yupptv
- Yupp TV - no technical support from last 6 months
- YuppTV - product/service & password handling
- YuppTV - horror movie or serial ads in between show/movie