Yupp TVchannels streaming issue

A May 24, 2019

My first email concerning a streaming issue was sent to the support department on Tue, Aug 28, 2018 soon after I had subscribed to Yupp TV. The issue was resolved briefly but popped up a few days later, then another complaint went from my end which met with the same fate. Multiple times I was in touch with their support staff over email and chat, however, there is never a permanent fix to the problem, till date.

They don't usually revert to the emails within the turn around time mentioned and I follow up for a response, yet nobody takes the complaint seriously. A simple technical issue that doesn't load videos when channels are opened could not be fixed by an organization that boasts of having a presence in multiple countries is strange, unprofessional and extremely inconvenient to the users like me who rarely switch on the tv to find that there is issue with channels. You can't be behind this silly thing your whole life and therefore, I choose to cancel my subscription.

RESOLVED

• YuppTV's response · May 27, 2019

Hi Arun, We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the issue to the concerned team. They will get back to you at the earliest.

• Updated by Arun K G · May 27, 2019

Even your escalation team could not fix the error, looks like there is no one who knows the job there!

Regards,
    Arun

• YuppTV's response · Jun 03, 2019

We tried calling you on the registered mobile number but there was no response from your end and it is going to voice mail. Please let us know the best time to contact you.