YourMailingListProvider.comBad service

This company is a rip off. I submitted a newsletter to them for publishing and paid for the service. When I clicked 'send' a message returned stating that it will be reviewed by staff member. It remained in waiting status for 3 days and then I tried contacting them first via their form and then by email. I waited a week and got no reply. I tried calling them by phone and got an automated message. A week went by without any replies from them and so I sent a message requesting refund and the next day my account was suspended claiming that I violated their policy and have not refunded me.

Their policy says that my account will be terminated if violated yet it still is active, just cannot send mails. I sent them details on how my list was legitimately acquired yet they never responded or re-activated my account. In March of this year ('08) I referred them to a friend who paid them $60 and his message was never sent and he never got replies nor refund.

I had used their service before and it seemed ok without the above troubles but was somewhat disappointed with the results. I sent a newsletter to 600 people and about 70% returned as 'bounce' even though I knew for a fact that they were active email accounts as I seeded the list with 2 of my own and also knew most of the people I was sending to. Then the 30 that 'succeded' mostly went to junk which did not happen before when I used my local mailing program or now that I use ConstantContact.com. I figured it was a little glitch in their system and it would be ok the next time so I used it again because it is cheaper than others - which now confirms that if 'it's too good to be true it usually is'.

Many weeks have gone by and I still have not been refunded, replied or my newsletter sent. So unless you live in their city in Belgium where you can go knock on their door, Do Not Use yourmailinglistprovider.com. THEY ARE A RIP OFF SERVICE!!

• Ra
    Rafal Jan 21, 2009

I agree!! This is scam! I am also a victim of apparent scam website in Belgium. I have registered account at this website http://www.yourmailinglistprovider.com/. They have charged me $100 for a period of two months for mailing service they did not provide. On the website they offer email services... I have tried to use their service but they simply do not provide it.

I have tried to contact them over the email several times as well as over the phone, apparently it seems like a scam as nobody replies. Eventually thay just simple closed my account without any email.

What are the steps I can take to recover the money they have charged me? Also I think other people should be warned about this scam.

What government run offices in Belgium can I contact regarding this scam? Thanks,

rafal

• Pa
    Patrick Van Acker (YMLP.com) Feb 11, 2009

Both the original post and the comment are false allegations from people who have unsuccessfully tried to abuse YMLP’s software service to send spam and have had their account terminated for Anti-Spam Policy violation:

Original Post:
    Emuzement Inc
    4337 West Kennedy Blvd
    Tampa, FL 33609

Tried to send the following message, spamvertizing http://www.masshost.net, to close to 20, 000 Hotmail email addresses:
    Subject Line: Beat The Recession - Free Shopping Cart Website and High Income
    Message: http://www.ymlp.com/misc/masshost_net_spam_200808.html

Comment:
    Rafal Furdzik
    48 BayRidge Ave. Apt 3A
    Brooklyn, NY 11220
    (address verified by PayPal)

Tried to send the following message, spamvertizing http://www.zikbay.com, to almost 20, 000 email addresses and had already uploaded 250, 000 more email addresses to their account.

Subject Line: RE: Zikbay.com
    Message: http://www.ymlp.com/misc/zikbay_com_spam_200901.html

Patrick Van Acker, CEO & Founder
    YourMailingListProvider.com

• Rf
    rfurdzik Jun 11, 2009

We never tried to send message "Message: http://www.ymlp.com/misc/masshost_net_spam_200808.html "

It is not even our company! We have nothing to do with Masshost.net

We have uploaded to YMLP all our legally collected email addresses to offer Zikbay.com service. All the emails were collected in legal way and all the people subscribed to receive those emails from us. We have proof of that.

YMLP is replying with lies. All our statement are true:

“We have tried to contact them over the email several times as well as over the phone, apparently it seems like a scam as nobody replies. Eventually they just simple closed my account without any email. “

They have closed the account, charged us and never returned any emails or calls.

Again our emails were not intended to be spam, but those are legally obtained email addresses for our marketing campaign. YMLP did not even ask us for proof of that, they simple made the decission and did not respond to the emails and calls! Did not send any explanation as well.

Based on what facts do they acuse customers of spam?? Their service is a big scam as they do not deliver what they promise.

I would like to also ask the webmaster of this site to remove our personal information as apparently YMLP does not care about their customers privacy as you can see above, by publishing our sensitive personal data and address to general public…

RAfal Furdzik
    CEO of Zikbay.com

• Br
    Brian247 Sep 04, 2009

I recently had a similar TERRIBLE experience with YMLP.

YMLP simply gave my account to a hacker who called them and claimed to be the account holder. They have ZERO security. If you don't care about your credit card information or contacts, then by all means go ahead and use YMLP.

Also, when I contacted customer service about my situation, they ignored me just like you, Rafal. I have 3 years worth of credit card statements that show I am the one and only account holder, but they could care less. BUYER BEWARE!

• Ym
    YMLP.com - Patrick Van Acker Sep 18, 2009

The anonymous comment from "Brian247" is a false accusation from a disgruntled former member (name and address on file) of a band using YMLP for their e-mailing list, who managed their YMLP account on behalf of the band.

Contrary to what he claims, we did not give out the account password to someone simply claiming to be the account owner - we obviously never do. We did not intervene in this situation at all, and believe we did the right thing.

Apparently former member "Brian" refused to hand over the account credentials of the YMLP mailing account used for the band, but the other members of the band were able to retrieve the password using YMLP's Retrieve Password feature (that sends the password to the contact email we have on file) because the contact email on file was still a mailbox on the domainname of the band.

After they had changed the contact email address to a Gmail address that is currently listed as the email address for the band on their homepage and updated the billing info, "Brian" contacted us claiming his account had been hacked into and that he therefore required a new password. When we didn't give him what he asked for, he threatened to "share the information regarding our lax security"...

Patrick Van Acker
    CEO & Founder, YMLP.com

• Fr
    frddie Apr 03, 2017

@YMLP.com - Patrick Van Acker Im a current member with your company, Patrick, and Im here because of a similar complaint. My newsletter was never an issue or my mailing list but what you did do was rip me off for half of my money! I signed up on the 1st week of March ( last month) I paid $45 for 2 months of service. Its only been a few weeks but when I went in to send ONLY my 2nd newsletter in 3 1/2 weeks my credits were ALL GONE! I emailed you 4 times before a Barbara got around to a rude and very vague reply that made NO sense at all and did not help me. Clearly she knew she was giving me the run around and you guys just dont care! I had an account with you before with no issues. I let it lapse for a while, 6 months / a year or so, then signed back up and thats when the trouble started. I have a very legit clothing business and was with you guys for quite a few years before you changed. I sent 5 or 6 emails over the past 3 days but I get NO help at all so Im forced to leave these bad reviews and go somewhere else. Im also going to report you to paypal for fraud if you dont give me my credits or money back.

John Bendix Dec 14, 2009

I have nothing but praise for the way YMLP conducts its business. They have a fantastic, reliable service. The paid-for versions are amazing value for money.

They answer email queries very quickly, though aren't so good about phone enquiries. However, the system is so easy to use that I've only ever needed help twice in two years.

Ignore the spat above - they are very good indeed.

John Bendix, UK

• Th
    TheDogSmith Jan 24, 2010

Well, it's quite simple really. Judging from what comes into my inbox, they facilitate mass spammers. So why would they care about a few small suckers? It used to be your money; now it's theirs. "Thanks, don't bother us, bye bye."

M Taylor, UK.

• Cl
    clark2712 May 19, 2010

I've had great success using your mailing list provider. I use their service for several of my clients. Our lists are only generated through the individual websites as voluntary double-opt-in subscriptions, we never buy email lists or import addresses from sources other than the people who sign-up, so we're always within terms of use guidelines. Their bounce-back handling seems to work fine, though its hard to measure that. I do have several email addresses of my own on the lists and I ALWAYS get the emails and they have NEVER been marked as spam. I had to export certain postal mailing addresses from a list with 22, 000 subscribers. The filters in the ymlp export area seemed very rudimentary to me until I started to get into the exporting of entries based on a variety of criteria. I had to think it out and get creative with the filters, even to the point of filtering, exporting, re-importing into a separate list and then applying another filter on the subscriptions to get the combination that I needed. I realize that all that would have been easier accomplished by downloading the list and manipulating it in your favorite database software, but I didn't have the proper DB software and the point is that ymlp did handle it, with a little extra work.

• Po
    PoshGirlVintage Apr 03, 2017

@clark2712 You sound like a fake person! I bet you are Patrick in disguise. I have had nothing but trouble with YMLP. they take your money knowing they are not going to give you service. Or give you only a small portion of what you paid for. STAY AWAY!!!

• Wh
    whyyes Sep 28, 2010

On the day I was going to cancel my account they charged me $60 for a future renewal when I did not want it and they charged me days before the renewal started. I have contacted them via filling out 3 tickets as well as emailing [protected]@ymlp.com with no returned email. I find it strange that an email company can't email me back! The charge is still on my card and now I can't even log in to my account because they did something to it. All I want is a response and a refund. I have been a ymlp customer for over 3 years and am frustrated with how I am being treated.

• Ym
    ymlp Mar 03, 2011

Offering free emailing/spamming services is a stupid business model.
    For thoses who kill spam at the IP level, hrer are the YMLP cidr:
    78.41.65.0/27 85.158.212.8/29 85.158.212.16/29 85.158.212.24/29 87.237.8.192/26 87.237.13.64/27 174.34.187.0/24

Enjoy these.

• Ba
    bailea1001 Apr 13, 2011

I was inactive for 9 months and my subscription lapsed, i tried to get back in as I want to get my contact list off in order to use a better value mailing list provider for my business in the states and could not log in without resubscribing to export my contact list. I have emailed them with no response and I cannot get any contact details for them as you have to subscribe to see it. I do not want to subscribe again. I want to use another service provider in the USA where I am now based.
    I had no problems with them until this. That email list is mine and I do not see why I have to subscribe to another 6 months to access it. Particularly when other providers offer services at my volume for no charge and with no time limit.

Disgraceful customer service for an email company. I hope you read this and respond to my email, better still let me get my contacts! [protected]@overandabovedesign.com

• Ih
    Ihatespammer Aug 15, 2011

All spam email is coming from YMLP...I hate this company who is become spam agent...
    They hide the real YMLP address, the code they put like this: http://t.ymlp106.com/ueaxausquakamubavayxyz/click.php
    if you cut and go with this partial address http://t.ymlp106.com/...then you will come to YMLP
    This company is stupid by offering free spam provider...we should ban them..

• Je
    Jeremy Clulow Aug 20, 2011

I've been developing websites for 14 years and used YMLP for 5 years and have found them efficient, helpful and effective. I really don't recognize the criticisms made by some of the people above.
    Jeremy Clulow, Webs Wonder Design
    www.webswonder.co.uk

• Ih
    Ihatespammer Aug 20, 2011

Hi Jeremy Clulow, When I click www.webswonder.co.uk, the message will come "This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page, it means that the web server installed at this site is working properly, but has not yet been configured."
    I do not believe that you already developing your website for 14 years...just typical spammer...

churchmouse Dec 20, 2011

I have been using YMLP for several years and until recently was reasonably satisfied, with a few hiccups at times but nothing major . But the last e-mail I sent out had terrible trouble with the viewing for many recipients of it - as if there had been no word wrap - . The support people said they couldn't see any problem (despite the fact I emailed them screen shots from recipients and I took the trouble to canvas many users across different platforms and browsers to see what the problem was). They then told me they couldn't help with html or CSS etc. Fair enough. But they were not interested at all in testing to see WHY this happened and whether it would happen again - and to anyone else! So watch out please ... you may find the same problem and won't get any help to troubleshoot.
    I am terminating my account because of this uncertainty and the extremely poor support, although I realise I have paid up until next December and also realise I will be unlikely to get any refund whatsoever. Personally, I would warn people off this company.

• St
    SteveWW Jan 13, 2012

As a provider they are reasonable, their customer service is pretty poor though. I purchased additional credits on my personal credit card and then they billed that same card for the next quarter of service, rather than billing the company credit card they had been using. I didn't know they just automatically update your billing account any time you use a different one. I contacted them several times about refunding my card and billing the other one and they have not got back to me. The company can get a tax credit for this, but I can't. The fact they don't even respond is the worst thing. Very disappointed.

• Pa
    Patrick Van Acker (YMLP.com) Jan 18, 2012

@SteveWW
    Are you Dave Seidl, david.[protected]@webworkscorp.com, ymlp.com username wgq0?
    We replied to you that we can reverse the $60 transaction minus our administration cost and bill it to the new card but you never confirmed. If you still want the transaction billed to a new card, you can email [protected]@ymlp.com

• Jh
    jhonny99 Nov 10, 2012

I got numerous spammers sending through Your Mailing List Provider YMLP.com; they RENT OUT my email to everyone passing by it seems. There is no way to report ABUSE! They have no US presence; they have no phones; ONLY A MAILBOX RENTAL!!!

I contacted them and the SPAM NEVER STOPS; they are really so shoddy and simply a FRAUD. Keep away from this underground operation, they scam you and provide no service that is respectable.

I wonder how come all these people speak positive of them while they have no abuse-preventive measures whatsoever!!!

• Cd
    Cdn_Saba Dec 08, 2012

I used YMLP for ONE month, but of course paid for a 3-month subscription since they don't have a 1-month option. I paid $30 + $10 for additional email credits.
    I wasn't satisfied with the functionality and didn't use it after the first month (thought I had only wasted $20 for the 2 months I didn't use... no big deal). What I didn't realize is the YMLP continued charging me EVERY 3 months. Granted, I don't check my statements with a fine-tooth comb, but as soon as I spotted the charge, I asked them to refund my unused charges. They obviously didn't

PLEASE DON'T USE YMLP >>> There are plenty of better, cheaper options that have a great product, software updates and customer support.

iContact, MailChimp, Vertical Response are just a few options.

SO angry for wasting my money on these guys.

• Ed
    Ed100 Jun 18, 2013

They are a rip off, they will keep on charging and charging and charging your card without using there services. Keep well away from these legal scam artists

• Bu
    Bustamante propiedades Jul 13, 2013

I am using this service for a year with 40k recipients. NO prolem at all. They are offering a very good service for a very good price. You guys have no idea, use the outlook.

Sajin K. John Jul 16, 2013

I’ve been using YMLP.Com since last two years. My experience was not bad till 2 months back. Now, I experience a big problem that the mails go the spam boxes instead of reaching in the inbox. I have tried many times with different contents but failed to reach. I have been using it for sending monthly newsletters to our clients. Anyone has similar experience?

• Pr
    Pritichauhan Aug 13, 2013

We are using YMLP from last 1 year and getting very good results, So i recommend YMLP to increase your revenue.

• Fl
    Flash Media Nov 26, 2013

Here is an email I sent to the company:

Today Nov/26/2013 at around 11:am Est, I prepared an campaign email to be sent out thru YMLP. The email was put on hold by YMLP for over 8 hours ( see attached screenshot) causing my customer to no longer need this email campaign, and for me to close my account. I paid on the same day $80 for enough email credits so I can send out the email.
    I have been sending emails to you all day begging and begging to release this email, NO REPLY. its disgusting for a company to grab the money like hungry dogs, when it comes to service your no where to be found. you have a good monthly billing system created, I get charged on the day, you never make a mistake.
    But when I need your services you run like thugs. I have been using you service for years and I never ever had a problem, I really want to know what happened.
    I understand Europeans can't provide customer service like here in the US, but i'm not asking for service all i'm asking is to get what I paid for.
    You made me loose a customer of mine something you cant pay back. He looks at me the same way I look at you, at least I refunded him his money. and showed him that i'm not at fault.
    I have spent over $5000 on ymlp in the last 4 years, and I also referred you a lot of customers for example Weeklylink, & poel group, and more.
    I would like for you to refund me the $80. and For me to use your service in the future you will need to provide me some kind of trust so I can be confident in using you service again.

Manos Dec 30, 2013

I'm using this service for 4-5 years. Their service is pretty good. So far I never had serious delivery issues with a 2K mailing list. The main problem is their Support. It seems that it doesn't exist whenever you need it. Now I'm waiting more than a week to have a reply with regards to some delivery issues ... Sooner or later I'll use a more professional service. I would suggest to search for an other provider if your are looking for a pro service.

• De
    deandread Jan 31, 2014

If ymlp accepted Paypal they would be out of business. The useless credit cards do not provide protection like Paypal. If an online Company do not accept Paypal then think twice about using them.

• Gp
    gpu Apr 23, 2014

My experience is that the YMLP mail service works well and I have used it over the past 4 years.
    However their accounting system stinks and they do not reply to requests for assistance.
    My swimming club conducts an event in December each year which raises money for charity. We have used YMLP to send out emails in October, November and December and use a 3 month subscription. Generally, we do not want to send out emails in other months, if we do we will take out another subscription.
    When you sign up for YMLP you cannot specify in advance that you want only 3 months, you have to cancel your account and as soon as you do that you lose whatever is left of your subscription. So you have to wait until the end of the period and then if you forget for a few days you are charged for a further 3 months. This has happened to me twice now and on both occasions I have tried to contact Support (even Patrick) but they do not reply.
    This has happened to me twice now, so I have effectively paid for 6 months of subscriptions which I haven't been able to use.
    I would love to hear from somebody at YMLP.

• Gl
    Glen111 May 16, 2014

Been using them for years sending about 35, 000 mails a month. Costs me quite a bit of money - many $1000s so far, but until now was happy to pay it. I ASSUMED they were a large USA company to be honest.

Been VERY good until last 2 months and now a fair chunk of the emails do not arrive, or, go right into spam boxes. If anyone has any info please contact me on ozstamps[at] gmail dot com

I have 10 of my own email addresses in the data base as a silent check and 2 emails out today saw only 1 of those 10 arrive to me.

So a large chunk of those 35, 000 mails are doing nowhere it seems.

I send out an all text Newsletter - no photos in it to cause issues.

The first one had an appalling low open rate (and 9 out of 10 emails to me arrived) so I sent down a stripped one (cost another $US90 that I hope they refund) what had just a link to their own archived website version.

Even that got a poor open rate and again only 1 of 10 of my own planted emails got to me. So seems like a huge issue somewhere. My open rate is pretty constant month after month year after year.

Most responses from clients said the emails were being marked as SPAM from YMLP and that emails being being in large red warning boxes on gmail accounts that said this -

This message could be a scam. The sender's account may have been compromised and used to send malicious messages. If this message seems suspicious let us know and alert the sender as well in some way other than email. Report this suspicious message. Sent by smtp23.ymlpsrv.net (All in large red rectangle)

I just saw this disturbing report on a rating site called WOT "Web Of Trust"

Be very cautious about providing any personal or financial data to companies which link to this web site.

This is one of 710 domains owned by Patrick Van Acker, on
    IP 87.237.13.66 in ASN AS8368 Belgian Network Solutions, and used by clients
    for legitimate mailing and for spamming.

The service is promoted at ymlp.com which provides a
    token "anti-spam" policy but no way to actually report spam. Visitors
    and spam recipients are offered the options to update their email addresses, or
    to "unsubscribe" which seems deceptive when you did not originally

Most of the domain names are similar - e.g. ymlp101.com,
    ymlp101.net, ymlp102.com, ymlp102.net. Spam emails contain links to subdomains
    such as - t.ymlp101.net, each of which points to multiple IP addresses (with no
    domains) which resolve to still other domain names; - smtp.ymlp101.net, each of
    which points to one IP address (with no domains) which resolves back to the
    original domain.

These domains appear to be used in rotation: a group is
    activated for a period of time, and then replaced by another group. Previous
    reports at PhishTank show that these domains once resided on other IP
    addresses, so they may be relocated periodically, possibly to avoid IP
    filtering:

AntiSpamCampainer Oct 21, 2014

Delighted to read when you spammers get conned by YMLP. Serves you right for serving up junk mail to people who have no interest in it. Have a bit of taste of your own medicine suckers.

• Ri
    Rick Dutkiewicz Mar 03, 2015

I have been using YMLP for about 10 years, for several local bands, our local arts council, and a few small local merchants and artists. My mailing lists add up to maybe 3, 000 subscribers. Yes, we're in a small town, Allegan, Michigan. But, I've never had any problems using YMLP. All this complaining about YMLP "screwing the little guy" does not ring true with this long-time customer. Of course, with computers and internet, there's a lot that can go wrong. I can only speak for myself.

In fact, three years ago I became web administrator for our local arts council, and I got them to use YMLP instead of Constant Contact, simply because YMLP has proved their consistent quality and service at about 1/3 of the cost. I was shocked at what they were paying for Constant Contact, even though many other local non-profits use CC because they think it's somehow better. I don't get all the CC hype, and I talked them into changing. We saved a few hundred dollars that our small organization needs for supporting local arts and artists.

No problems with my weekly and monthly marketing and non-profit e-mails.
    Rick Dutkiewicz
    Tricks band, Allegan Area Arts Council, KaR Tunes

• Ri
    Rick Dutkiewicz Mar 03, 2015

I only know my own personal experience with YMLP, so I have no opinion on the complaint, but it doesn't ring true to me.

I have been using YMLP for about 10 years, for several local bands, our local arts council, and a few small local merchants and artists. My mailing lists add up to maybe 3, 000 subscribers. Yes, we're in a small town, Allegan, Michigan. But, I've never had any problems using YMLP. This complaint about YMLP "screwing the little guy" does not ring true with this long-time customer. Of course, with computers and internet, there's a lot that can go wrong. I can only speak for myself.

No problems with my weekly and monthly marketing and non-profit e-mails.
    Rick Dutkiewicz
    Tricks band, Allegan Area Arts Council, KaR Tunes

• Te
    tender06 Apr 21, 2015

Hello,

my account has been put on hold, do you think is normal and how long does it take?

ManikandanG May 18, 2015

Maybe you can visit them?

Patrick Van Acker
    YMLP
    Ieperstraat 97, Poperinge, 8970, BE
    Telephone: [protected]
    Email: [protected]@ymlp.com

• Bi
    biobolsa May 26, 2015

Hello, this is Jaime Plata,
    I have been used YMLP from almost 2 years, last paid I sent to them almost 2.000 usd, the 100.000 suscription and a special package 1.000.000 emails. that is a lot of money for a small company like us.

Yesterday they suddenly delete my payment records and my credits, because I sent a spam list, that is very common because how can I assure that a list with 180.000 emails are 100% perfect, its impossible. They delete my payment records I think that is ilegal, what can I do??

• Ti
    Timothy Sharp Dec 23, 2015

I absolutely LOVE it how you refered your "friend" to them AFTER they "scammed" you! Bwahahahahaha

• Tr
    Traveller Centre May 16, 2016

So far I have been charged for extra two quarters unknowingly and now can't get a response from YMLP let alone a refund. Here is my conversation with them so far...

---------------- My first message to them ------------------
    Hi,
    I signed up back in December and paid for 2 months of pro for a test campaign.

I've just noticed on my credit card statement that YMLP has charged me again in Feb and in April.

When I signed up I had the impression it was on a pay as you go basis and not an auto-renewal. Also I didn't receive any invoices my email, which I would expect from an online subscription service.

Please can you look into this and see what's happened. Also a refund for the last two months, that you can see I haven't used the services for, would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Nick

---------------- YMLP Reply ------------------

Hello,

As with any other B2B cloud platform hosting your data and as explained on our pricing page, the service does not stop automatically.

If you don't want to keep your account, you must close it out using 'Cancel Account' under the 'My Account' tab in your account; your account and the associated data will be deleted, we will have no further obligations to you and you will not rebilled.

Kind regards,
    Thomas

---------------- My 2nd message to them ------------------

Hi Thomas,

Why did I not receive any invoices or notification of invoice by email?

Thanks
    Nick

---------------- YMLP Reply ------------------ ... well it's been almost 2 week and I'm still waiting.

Mathieu Regain Aug 10, 2016

For some reasons YMLP charged me 216€ for nothing, there is no corresponding invoice in my payment list and I never used a 216€ service (I once paid about 80€, then 12€ every three months to add a bunch of emailing credits, but that's all).
    Those 216€ are not even listed in my payment summary (which sounds normal since I never paid for a 216€ service...), but they've been debited from my account... I mailed them the day after my credit card has been charged, asking them to refund me asap and they still have not answered me (it's been three weeks now).

Do not use their service, that could also happen to you. I filled a complaint at the local police station.

• Fr
    frddie Apr 03, 2017

I wish I didn't have to leave this complaint. I used to like them they were simply and cheap and no problems. A very easy company. I don't want a mail chimp type of newsletter. They are way too expensive and convoluted. I was happy with YMLP until their customer service turned bad. This is the 2nd time I have had to complain and threaten a chargeback sadly & the last. I re-started a new account on March 6th after not using any service for some many months. I sent out 1 newsletter the next day. I paid for 2 months. They require a 2 month min. order. So I just went in to send my 2nd one now that it is the beginning of April and they tell me I have NO CREDITS LEFT! Thats BS. I have the payment in the payment history page as well as a receipt. I emailed them about 4 or 5 times before Barbara replied with some ridiculous reply that made no sense at all. Something about how they calculate based on the 1st of the month or something. So what, it still didnt matter. They also state that unused credits are rolled over to next month. But clearly that is not the case with me. She should have replied to every single email I sent AND replied directly to my dates and account. she didn't even know when I had signed up. her bad attitude and sloppy reply told me she was being rude on purpose. It was clear she knew she was ripping me off and did not care. I want that good, simple, cheap newsletter service that used to exist. I hate to complain and do charge backs but that is what I'm forced to do. I refuse to let people rip me off even if it is only about $50. I have had my clothing biz for almost 20 years we are legit and have used these guys years ago when they were good with no issues. They must have new people managing it now.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices