Your Last Resort LLCDeciding factor to our listing

My wife and I own a timeshare in Quebec, Canada. We were contacted by Your Last Resort LLC, Dan Goodman was the contact. We finally decided to list our timeshare with Your Last Resort LLC in February of 2005. Their "Your Last Resort LLC Guarantee" was the deciding factor to our listing. We figured we had nothing to lose. The timeshare was for sale for the required one year but nothing happened. So we sent them a copy of the original signed contract by registered mail within the required time as specified in the guarantee. Nothing happened. I tried phoning. The receptionist informed me that the refund cheques were being prepared in June. We waited. Nothing happened. I tried phoning again. Nothing. Nobody answers the phones, so I have left messages. Nobody returns the messages. This business should live up to its guarantee. The documents were signed by Hinda J. Hinden for Your Last Resort LLC.

• Ra
    Rahmat Baksh Nov 15, 2016

I have the same problem. I gave her $1, 000 and she promised to rent my timeshare, but never did.
    to this date, I am still in limbo. I believe this company has disolved. Would Las Vegas Consumer Protection Bureau
    be able to help ? I am also in Canada. Mohammed Rahimat Baksh