Your Glass Man of DallasDo not fall for Eric's Glass and Mirror Scam!

This guy will file a BANKRUPTCY after he rips you off. Eric Platek
filed a chapter 7 BANKRUPTCY (Case #: 11-40834) on March 18, 2011. There are a
lot of victims who fall for this scam method. Eric is a professional scam
artist. This is not a company. Eric is the sole representative of this company.
DO NOT WORK WITH HIM!! BEWARE!! He will rip you off. He guaranteed to install
our new store front by 11/14/09. He even wrote it on the invoice. I still keep
our store front until today. He did not perform any service or deliver any
products. Eric did absolutely zero work. However, he charged me $2000 and
refused to refund. I am still fighting with him to get my money back. He now
states that I paid him a deposit and I signed the contract. There was no
deposit and I never signed anything except a credit card receipt. If Eric did a
right thing, why did he file a bankruptcy right after my lawyer contacted him? No
legitimate business files a chapter 7 bankruptcy for $2, 000. Once again, he is not a professional and this
is not a company. He does NOT even have an office. Check his address at google
map. It's his apartment address. In addition, his business has multiple names,
phone numbers (4+ Phone Numbers), and different addresses. If you work with Eric, he will rip you
off. Please read the Yahoo Local review if you need other references.

More Your Glass Man of Dallas Complaints & Reviews

• Sm
    smyrick Oct 23, 2012

This comment is true. I was scammed. from the work he did, look like a 3 year old did it. He really though he did a professional job. was not planning on fixing anything. After I complained to him about it, He came back out to my house like he was going to make it right and stole !!! the door part of my shower...Please beware, this whole thing is not a lie. Trust me I was the latest victum so I filed a police report. "Theft". If you want the whole detail and police report e-mail me!!!

• Sm
    smyrick Oct 19, 2012

“Your Glass Man of Dallas” came to our home and gave us an estimate. After hiring him and giving him 50% down. After a few days later he gave my wife and me a call back and gave a different price, per his written estimate, we agreed to hire him at one price, so we said ok. The shower glass was installed on 10/17/2012. After he installed it and we gave him a check for the so call completed work total of ($1, 600), we inspected it what we saw my wife and I were amazed as to how sloppy the work was or how unprofessional the work that was performed was. After we talked to him he refused to correct any issue we found. 1st thing was the measurements were way off, and when my wife and I brought this to his attention, he became very hostile. After we talked and he agreed to come back out and take some new measurements to repair any issue we found, but instead he stole the shower door claiming he would take it and he would fix all issues. At this point, we wrote him a check for ($800.00)We called him again and he stated he was not making any correction. My wife called him and words where exchanged and he called my wife a “###” in the process repeatedly. Please not do any business with this man, he will give you a sob story about he is a disable veteran and he works his own hours. His business is in his apartment which is illegal and against the apartment’s policy. Per his estimate we should have had 5 brackets and he only installed 3. He is the worst I have ever seen. Beware is not legit!!! Don’t trust him don’t call him. Report him to this site to get him out of business. He needs to be arrested and charged with theft. If you need more information e-mail me and let me know.
    He will rip you off!!! report him!!!

desert eagles rule Jul 24, 2011

this topic is closed ----------------------------cia nsa cyber security division

desert eagles rule Jul 24, 2011

i think jin is erik and this is a troll post eriks co rodanints adress whatever do not exist this is a top secret cover up any more comments posted will resault in your ip adress being catouloged and an investigator contacting you ie
    a swat team and fbi kicking your door down

please understand i bought
    it exclusive not fake gold real 10 karat gold it is valued at 16, 000
    us dollars please help

True scam combination = BANKRUPTCY & NO OFFICE & 5+ Phone Numbers & Lying

There are inevitable facts:
    1. Eric Platek filed a chapter 7 bankruptcy (Case #: 11-40834) on March 18, 2011 right after my lawyer filed a lawsuit against him.
    2. NO OFFICE (A bogus company). He wanted to hide the fact that he does not have an office. Is this the act of honest person?
    3. Multiple business names.
    4. Fake addresses.
    5. 5 Phone numbers.
    6. Steals money from customers.
    Bonus - Capable of filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy.

No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY (Case #:11-40834) PERIOD.
    Please visit glassmanscam.blogspot.com

goodperson0790 Jul 18, 2011

No, guys. jbfirebird (aka. Eric2) is Eric or his brother. Don't fall for Eric2's trick.
    Look. Look. I now have a Wisconsin IP address. 24.167.219.0. LOL. I can do same thing as Eric2.

This is a direct quote from eric2, " p.s. if i even gave you my IP informaton, its going to tell you its from kansas. which, i obviously dont live there." How did you get an IP address then? LOL. I guess he lives in Texas-Wisconsin-Kansas...

• Gr
    grace1986 Jul 18, 2011

jbfirebird, you deserve to lose a job. What a low class loser. I don't think you are capable of fixing high-end servers. Those guys definitely can afford the office.

• Bo
    Boombox1987 Jul 18, 2011

This unemployed techie jbfirebird is upset because BestBuy took away his job. I mean even professional computer technicians "the real ones" closed their store due to Geek Squad. Besides, why would work with a loser who can't even afford their own business space? These days, you can easily find the affordable office space due to the recession.

goodperson0790 Jul 18, 2011

"This iis why I'm done talking to you." jbfirebird (Eric2) PMed me. What a loser. I thought you are done talking to me.

jbfirebird = Eric's Avatar only posts after Eric posted something. It's got to be himself or Eric's brother. Eric post something and call him to post something else.

1. I'm a US citizen.
    2. Unlike you, I'm a college glad with 3.8 GPA.
    3. Why don't you post your bank account online? It's up to you. You offered me to show your no- money-broke BANKRUPTCY account.
    4. Direct quote from Eric: "I only have 2 numbers not 5. [protected] or [protected] those other numbers are for advertising dumby" - NO! He has 5+ numbers. Yup. He has 5+ numbers but NO OFFICE!
    5. Direct quote from Eric: "As for Jin, he is right I don't have a shop, I don't need one for the overhead that is why I can beat out alot of companies bids." - Then, why did you post so many false addresses? Why did you change the address EVERY TIME I revealed your scam method? Why did you post multiple addresses? Why did you try to hide the fact that you don't have an office? YES. I'm right. He is a scammer.
    6. Direct quote from Eric: "As for the bankruptcy thing, my sales took a hit from the recession and that is why I had to do that to stay in business and that is nothing unusual." - AHAHAHAHA. You filed a chapter 7 BANKRUPTCY (Case #:11-40834) RIGHT AFTER my lawyer filed a lawsuit against you. Stealing other people's money and defaulting a massive pile of debt is nothing unusual to you? Wow! Indeed, you are a pro con man. Then, how come other glass contractors don't file bankruptcies? Only [email protected] up businesses like yours and frauds file bankruptcies. No legitimate business files a BANKRUPTCY.
    7. Direct quote from Eric: "My new business name Your Glass Man of Dallas is doing well" - Please refer to quote from #6. Doing fine and he filed a bankruptcy? hmmm... I guess he doesn't have a common sense. You file a bankruptcy when you have a massive pile of debt that you can't pay back. In other words, you are broke. However, in Eric's case, he filed a bankruptcy to steal customers' money.
    8. Eric is very desperate. That's why he keeps posting non-sense crap. All he can say is "FOB" "Stupid" "dumbchina" blah blah... Very childish. Eric is 39 years old (almost 40 & no job & no office just a loser). That's why he scams other people.

• Jb
    jbfirebird Jul 16, 2011

he had to make multiples so that on "your side of the story" he could rate me down and to rate himself up

mysideofthestory Jul 16, 2011

As for this stupid ASIAN boy why do you have so many different names in emailing back and forth to me like, ericscam, ericbs67, goodperson0709, they are all from you so why so many different names, oooh my bad I forgot YOUR STUPID ASIAN BOT FRESH FISH OF THE BOAT.

mysideofthestory Jul 16, 2011

Ok Jin where do you want me to email you my bank statement. Well your lying has no effect on my company, I don't even care about your lies anymore. If I filed bankruptcy for $2000.00 dollars I would have been able to stupid ASIAN. Just by the way you talk people think you are an uneducated man. As for the numbers dumb ASIAN the [protected] is my fax #. Studid as for the [protected] was for yellow pages to track my calls. You are still mad you aren't getting your money back. Next time dumb ASIAN FRESH FISH OFF THE BOAT DON'T CANCEL AN ORDFR WHERE YOU LEAVE A DEPOSIT. As for [protected] was never a number for my business. After I revealed how this dumb ASIAN FRESH FISH OFF THE BOAT is so stupid about signing a contract and leaving a deposit if you canceal you lose the deposit. They may not do that in China but here in the USA they do. As for you being a US Citizen you still talk like a CHINESE DUMB ASIAN BOY Learn the correct way of English stupid ASIAN!!!

goodperson0709 Jul 09, 2011

You are not in jail because you filed a bankruptcy. [censored]... I know you don't have repeat customers. In fact, everyone knows that you are a scammer now. More than 10 people thanked me for revealing your scam method. They "almost" worked with you but they changed their mind after reading my blog. You can't file multiple chapter 7 bankruptcies. However, you still CAN file a CHAPTER 13 bankruptcy. I don't believe Eric changed the business status to LLC. However, I guess he plans to file a chapter 13 bankruptcy after stealing a larger amount of money. Aha! It's easier to file a chapter 13 bankruptcy as a LLC than a sole proprietorship. Never work with contractors who filed a bankruptcy.

He just admitted that he filed a bankruptcy to steal customers money. Please remember that he has extremely bad credit, so the collection agencies can't even collect the money from him. Criminals like him will steal your money. Who would file a bankruptcy for $2, 000? He stole a lot of money from customers. That's why he chose to file a bankruptcy to avoid the legal battle. He knew that he will lose the case. In addition, he can't steal the money from bank anymore because the banks will not let him borrow money from them. So, he will steal the money from you. Then, he will file a chapter 13 bankruptcy.

These are phone numbers Eric Platek used for his business: 1. [protected]; 2. [protected]; 3. [protected](#1-3 associated with Your Glass Man of Dallas); 4. [protected]; 5. [protected] (#4-5 associated with Eric's Glass & Mirror). He calls this an advertising method. What a lame excuse. Oh, so, were you listing multiple fake addresses for advertising? He added numbers and changed addresses AFTER I reveled his scam method. Other people call this a FRAUD.

By the way, I am a US CITIZEN. You are nothing but a stupid trash. Yeah. I want to see your bank account. LOL. Don't type in EXCEL.

mysideofthestory Jul 09, 2011

Well Jin your story doesn't hold up, there you go again by lying about what I said. I said I changed my business to an LLC because of tax breaks not for bankruptcy. Your so stupid as in if you call a bankruptcy attorney they will tell you that you can't file mulitple bankruptcy. That is proof that all the stuff you say is a lie. My new business name Your Glass Man of Dallas is doing well. I have alot of repeat customers and they tell me that you are wrong about what you say about my company. As for the numbers I only have 2 numbers not 5. [protected] or [protected] those other numbers are for advertising dumby they use a number that is set up to track the calls I get. See your just mad you didn't get your money back. If I stole your money why am I not in jail. So you keep doing what your doing, it has no effect on my business, I have proof if you wanna see my bank records for my company. Well next time you come to a different country try to realize that your stupid ways of doing things don't work here in America. If you did the credit card company would have giving you your money, you signed a contract with a deposit and you lose the deposit if you cancel, those stupid idot are the true facts.

EricBS67 Jul 09, 2011

You do not need to file bankruptcy to change the status from sole proprietorship to LLC. He just proves himself that he is a con man. He ripped off a lot of people by filing a bankruptcy. He You can verify all of his BS by searching at Google. Call US Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas [protected]) and verify the case #11-40834. Eric Mark Platek DOES NOT have an office. Check out Eric's Glass & Mirror and Your Glass Man of Dallas at Google. In addition, his business has multiple names, 5+ phone numbers, and different addresses. Please also check Yahoo Local reviews and "glassmanscam.blogspot.com".

eric platek Jul 06, 2011

Well this Asian guy Jin is on some kind of drugs because he has all his stuff about me wrong, as for why it took this long to comment on this ladies comment was because I never knew there was a problem, she never called and said anything to me. I didn't know about this comment stuff for this until earlier this year. As for Jin, he is right I don't have a shop, I don't need one for the overhead that is why I can beat out alot of companies bids. I do everything like the other companies, they order glass, I call my suppliers and order it for them and pick it up from my suppliers when it is ready and then take it to my customers, that is why I can go lower on bids, I have been doing business with my contractors for 5 years and get a lot of repeat business so I do have references.
    As for my new business name I switch to a LLC because my accountant suggested it to me because I would get better tax breaks and other things that would benefit me. As for stealing Jin's money, he gave a deposit and cancelled on me then called the credit card company to get his money back, but once the credit card company saw the contract Jin was denied his refund because of the contract. As for the bankruptcy thing, my sales took a hit from the recession and that is why I had to do that to stay in business and that is nothing unusual. As for the contract if you would like to see it, go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1 and it has Jin signature and the deposit on there then you will see Jin is a liar and his facts can't hold water! That is why the credit card company denied his refund.

ericscam Apr 26, 2011

It seems like Eric replied himself under his own comment. These are the facts that can be verifiable with evidences: 1. Eric Mark Platek steals money from customers; 2. He filed a BANKRUPTCY (Case #: 11-40834); 3. He did NOT deliver products or perform the service; 4. He did absolutely nothing; 5. There was no contract and I never signed anything except for a credit card receipt; 6. He does NOT have an office; 7. His phony business has multiple names, addresses, and 4+ phone numbers. Check out the address of Grayson's Gate Apartment and compare it with his current business address above. It is beyond shady!

You should research about this company before you risk your money. Eric Platek filed a chapter 7 BANKRUPTCY (Case #: 11-40834) on March 18, 2011. He had an option to fight me at the court. However, he filed a bankruptcy. In fact, he filed a bankruptcy RIGHT AFTER he was notified that we are going to take this case to the court. This is nothing but a scam / ghost company. Don't fall for his scam. If he did the right thing, why did he change the name of his business right after I posted a comment regarding his scam operations?

Your Glass Man of Dallas and Eric's Glass & Mirror of Dallas are the SAME company. Eric removed reviews and posted 4+ numbers at YP.com. Do not fall for Eric's scam. Please read the Yahoo Local reviews if you need other references. Or, please visit ericscam.blogspot.com

mysideofthestory Apr 24, 2011

This is my side of the story, JIN W Baik called me up Nov. of 09 wanted to have me install a storefront for him. I went to Jin and measure it up and gave him a number, Jin agreed and we wrote an order for it. Jin put $2000 dollar deposit for the job. Jin had me call Cathy the property manager to get approval for the work, Cathy agreed. Then about an hour later jin wanted to change something on the contract I agreed, what I didn't know that jin would want to change his order like 5 more times. After the sixth time the follow morning he called and demanded to change something else and yelled at him and said enough is enough I can't do it, Jin got angry and told me he didn't like me because I was rude with and demanded his money back. I said no you signed a contract, he said no problem I will just call my credit card company. I got a call form George McCormick from JIN credit card company and I explained to George my side and George wanted to see the contract. After I faxed George the contract George told me Jin wasn't getting his money back. I called Jin on Nov. 14th and told him his stuff was in and I wanted to install it and Jin told me he wanted his money back and cussed at me and hung up. Jin has been false on his statement. We all know if the credit card company took my side and not his, JIN is wrong and I still have it to prove it. That is my side of the story and I was in business for 6 1/2 years with Eric's Glass and mirror of Dallas, if I am this scam artist then why is there only Jin complaint. I have references if needed.