Menu

B
Author of the complaint
9:45 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order for 2 gingerbread houses to be sent to two different addresses by December 12 as Christmas gifts. I told the order taker that if I could not request a certain date, I would place the order at a later date. He assured me he could accomadate my request.
On 10-31-18 I got notice that the product was shipped. I immediately called Young Explorers and was told there was nothing they could do and I should call the shipping company. Obviously the shipping company had nothing to do with this.
Today I again called the number provided on this website. I requested to talk to someone who could speak English and was a manager. The person who answered argued with me and demanded that I tell him the problem.
When I talked to someone after that she finally said that they would waive the shipping charge.
I informed them that this was better than nothing but I would withhold payment on my charge card if they did not at least do this. I requested that an email b e sent confirming that this was done and was told that they could not do this.

DO NOT do business with this company. Customer Service is incompetent.

1 comments
M
Jan 07, 2022 12:55 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered to two chairs for my nieces daughter for Christmas. Spoke twice to two different woman (who spoke little English, unless that was an act) and all they would say is 7-10 days. I attempted to cancel this order on their website. No response. Two weeks after Christmas (after I had already ordered from another company) I received notification that the order was on the way. Again, I tried to have them cancel the order. Again, their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. Once they have your money, you don't exist. So now I have spent double the amount I normally would have spent. Once for the on time gifts and then again for the gift that I had cancelled. I will be advising anyone interested in this company to save their money and avoid the aggravation. Terrible company.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

33 complaints