Young Explorers — failure to deliver at the date I requested
I placed an order for 2 gingerbread houses to be sent to two different addresses by December 12 as Christmas gifts. I told the order taker that if I could not request a certain date, I would place the order at a later date. He assured me he could accomadate my request.
On 10-31-18 I got notice that the product was shipped. I immediately called Young Explorers and was told there was nothing they could do and I should call the shipping company. Obviously the shipping company had nothing to do with this.
Today I again called the number provided on this website. I requested to talk to someone who could speak English and was a manager. The person who answered argued with me and demanded that I tell him the problem.
When I talked to someone after that she finally said that they would waive the shipping charge.
I informed them that this was better than nothing but I would withhold payment on my charge card if they did not at least do this. I requested that an email b e sent confirming that this was done and was told that they could not do this.
DO NOT do business with this company. Customer Service is incompetent.
More Young Explorers Complaints & Reviews
- Young Explorers - Scam
- Youngexplorers.com - Their customer service is extremely misleading, disappointing, and certainly not geared towards satisfying their customers
- Youngexplorers.com - Fraud
- Young Explorers - Shopping Essentials Scam
- Young Explorers - Horrible Service and Deceptive Practices
- Young Explorers - I really need help!
- Young Explorers - Online ordering, being charged twice for one item, and the absolutely horrible customer service
- Young Explorers - unauthorized credit card charges for service not received or wanted
- Youngexplorers.com - Bad service
- Young Explorers - horrible customer service