Young Explorersfailure to deliver at the date I requested

B Nov 01, 2018

I placed an order for 2 gingerbread houses to be sent to two different addresses by December 12 as Christmas gifts. I told the order taker that if I could not request a certain date, I would place the order at a later date. He assured me he could accomadate my request.
On 10-31-18 I got notice that the product was shipped. I immediately called Young Explorers and was told there was nothing they could do and I should call the shipping company. Obviously the shipping company had nothing to do with this.
Today I again called the number provided on this website. I requested to talk to someone who could speak English and was a manager. The person who answered argued with me and demanded that I tell him the problem.
When I talked to someone after that she finally said that they would waive the shipping charge.
I informed them that this was better than nothing but I would withhold payment on my charge card if they did not at least do this. I requested that an email b e sent confirming that this was done and was told that they could not do this.

DO NOT do business with this company. Customer Service is incompetent.