Menu

Young Explorers - Attempt to cancel

M
Author of the complaint
7:24 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered to seats from YE in November. Twice I contacted the company to see when the gifts would be delivered. Both times I reached a woman who did not speak English and all she would say was: 7-10 days. I asked will it be there by Christmas. Again, I got 7-10 days. I then decided to cancel the order. 3 times I went on the website and requested that the order be cancelled. No one ever got back to me. Finally, two weeks after Christmas; I got notification that the order would be shipped out. Again, I requested that the order be cancelled. My niece received the order today. 1/7/2022. Her daughters are happy with the gift, but because of the problems with YE I ordered another gift for the girls. So now I have spent double the amount I originally intended to spend and I still have not gotten any reply from YE. I will never purchase another thing from this company and I will advise anyone who is interested in doing so; that the customer service is horrendous. As far as I'm concerned this company played fast and loose with my money. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Helpful? 0 0