YMT Vacationsfraud

Rec'd flyer describing trip to Oberammergau Passion Play with stops in Germany, Austria, and Italy. Send 50$ to confirm 2 seats for Sept. 2010. My agent's name is Kate Ext 7145. After numerous calls for Kate I only receive an answering service who assured me that Kate would call me. I receive no other mailings from the company. After 3 weeks of calling their toll free number [protected], I get a recording saying that I cannot call from my area code. Now, I am out 50$ and probably a chance to see the play.

Sam McKilacutty Jul 12, 2010

Cussing there - the same with me.
    Why would a company advertise such a thing and offer such a vacation then not reply with questions when we need to get ready.

Nerver again for me with this poop-faced company

Sam