Ymax Communications Corporation — customer using your services under an alias and committing sexual harassment & attempting to commit identity frauds!
Man emailed me saying I was approved for a loan & claimed to be a branch manager for CashnetUSA. I immediately noticed the number he put in the email was not a normal corporate 800 or 888 number. Suddenly the number calls me several times. I answered once and he was saying that he was employed by CashnetUSA and he needed to verify some information before he could direct deposit the loan. When I asked him to provide documentation of his employment status with CashnetUSA, he repeatedly asked me for the last 4 digits of my social security. I finally hung up & he proceeded to call me 34 times despite me dismissing the call each time (RED FLAG - NO PROFESSIONAL WOULD CALL AN INDIVIDUAL BACK LIKE THAT REPEATEDLY) When I got sick of his repeated calls I answered and he proceeded to speak the most disgusting sexual things to me, saying "i wanna [censored] you so hard, " "My di** is rock-hard, can you sit on it, " & much more until my husband got on the line and began threatening the mans life and the man's mothers life. We did file a police report for sexual harassment & attempt to commit fraud. After doing a reverse number look up, the phone number is associated with a man named Kelvin Subber, 44 years old, supposedly from Austin TX. However the number is traced back to Dekalb, Illinois with an "unknown owner" but service by Y-MAX communications!
More Ymax Communications Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Ymax Communications Corp - Illegal harassment
- Ymax Communications Corporation - Fraud and rip off!
- Ymax Communications Corp - Scam for money
- Ymax / MagicJack - Scammed by MagicJack
- Ymax Communications - Ymax
- Ymax Communications - Scamming calls
- Ymax Communications - Harassment calls fraudulent request for money
- Ymax Communications Corp. Dc - IRS Impersonation/SCAM
- YMAX Communications Corp. - WA - irs impersonation
- Ymax Communication - Harassment and threats