Y&G F2P — Boots that were purchased through advert on fb
I'm trying to return a pair of boots that were ordered from an advert on fb.
I received the boots last week with no purchase advice in the packaging so no details of where I've purchased them from.
The address I have managed to find was on the delivery note sticker on the packaging as the returns address.
The payment from my bank looks like a crypto currency transaction and I am quite confused. The parcel has a customs declaration on it but I wasn't aware I was purchasing from abroad.
Please can you advise what I should do about this return
More Y&G F2P Complaints & Reviews
- Y&G F2P - Item received not what I ordered
- Y&G F2P - Received empty package
- Y&G F2P - Post two packages
- Y&G F2P - Little afroamerican dolly girl
- Y&G F2P - Guitar buddy
- Y&G F2P - Thomas Kinkade musical christmas tree ornament
- Y&G F2P - 2 wall lights
- Y&G F2P - Cardigans
- Y&G F2P - Empty package
- Y&G F2P - Doll