Y&G F2PBoots that were purchased through advert on fb

J Nov 11, 2019 Review updated:

I'm trying to return a pair of boots that were ordered from an advert on fb.
I received the boots last week with no purchase advice in the packaging so no details of where I've purchased them from.
The address I have managed to find was on the delivery note sticker on the packaging as the returns address.
The payment from my bank looks like a crypto currency transaction and I am quite confused. The parcel has a customs declaration on it but I wasn't aware I was purchasing from abroad.
Please can you advise what I should do about this return

• Mi
    Mivvi Jan 23, 2021

My boyfriend just received a packaged from Y&G F2p with a south hall address. The weird part is we ordered nothing, it has my address on it but his name. It’s a cheap plastic toothbrush holder. It has a customs declaration and was paid for with American dollars??? Even tho it’s a British return address and out address is British too. Very weirded out it says it was ordered on the 12th of jan 2021 it’s now the 23rd

Qubits Force Jan 16, 2021

I git this from the same Y&G F2P. site. Not sure why - think it is when I went to https://ygddre.com/. to get some laptop desk's
    Is a scam as got the same rings as mentioned.

Qubits Force Jan 21, 2021

@Qubits Force I am working via the PayPal Resolution Centre to discuss with SY Online Venture Sdn. Bhd. (who are the supplier, I believe)
    They are responding at least via that mechanism. They have said that their shipping forwarder is https://global.cainiao.com/.
    My Shipment tracking has not been updated since Dec 31st.
    Apparently, they are waiting for feedback but I think I will ask PayPal to intervene as we are covered by the Credit Consumer act. Let's see

Have given them mutip

• Gu
    guinnessjon Jan 06, 2021

If it's of any help I recently purchased two items via Wish.com and they, too, arrived in separate sealed packages in a single bag from Y&G who are obviously their UK agents responsible for distribution. Contrary to most on this board, I am absolutely delighted with these items. My feeling is that, as the overseas markets expand (China in particular), agencies/freight forwarders such as Y&G will proliferate and these problems will multiply. Ah, the joys of internet shopping rather than supporting your local High Street.

• Pe
    Peter mcnab Dec 16, 2020

Today I received a pair of sunglasses from same address, I did not order these.

• Am
    Amber Matthews Jan 16, 2021

@Peter mcnab I also got the same, I got a pair of sunglasses I did not order

Shivvey Dec 15, 2020

I've been taken in by a scam with the same returns address on the parcel - I ordered a kids teepee tent from a company called 'Little Jax' claiming to be a UK company. They were really unprofessional when contacting them about the delivery and when it was finally received the product was cheap and terrible quality - I wouldn't let my kids play with something that poorly made. No invoice or packing note and unsurprisingly they have now gone silent when I have asked about returning the goods.

Margaret Gates Dec 05, 2020

Well, I think I am a little different to most people. Today I received a parcel containing a 1000 jigsaw, round geometrical Earth, moon and sky...I didn't order this, I've not been charged for this. Quite a puzzle if you'll excuse the pun

Qubits Force Jan 21, 2021

@Margaret Gates That is because that is the 3D map the logistics company is using and haven't quite got postcode alignment...

• Co
    colinb46 Nov 22, 2020

I ordered 2 laptops from Wish at the start of this month and waited patiently for them to be delivered. Instead of the laptops being delivered to me I received two black cheap and tatty rings that were worth no more than 50p. I used the contact agent service that Wish have in their website. After several days of badgering Wish I had to upload photos of the packaging, the front and back and a couple of photos of the ring. Wish has so far only refunded me for one laptop, even though the other laptop was ordered at the same time as the first laptop. I have followed the same instructions i.e uploading the photos, but I have not received a refund. It is scandalous how this scam continues to happen. The con artists carrying out this scam must be making thousands of pounds. All in all it is theft and should be stopped by Wish and all of the other company's this is happening to. For now all I can do is warn anyone who is thinking of buying goods from Wish not to use them, they are a company who do not care about their customers.

• Ge
    GeorgeHRidley Nov 05, 2020

I receive only 0one item instead of the full set of swaging tools I ordered and paid for, how do I go about taking these crooks to court, I see I have to agree to the terms of the complaints board terms and conditions but see little evidence of them doing anything against this sham company?/

• Pa
    Paul Hibberson Oct 20, 2020

Similar to other people the video advert was flashed up on Facebook it now appears to have disappeared but is under a new business name.

• Pa
    Paul Hibberson Oct 20, 2020

Well I have had a similar experience which I'm dealing with at the present time with PayPal and my credit card company.
    I ordered a Stihl mini battery powered chainsaw I paid half price as it was a discount of 29.99 Euros. I receive a confirmation letter from PayPal and also from a company called ultra yeah for this STIHL STA26 MINI BATTERY POWERED CHAINSAW WITH A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE OBJECT I WAS BUYING.
    I received a package a few weeks later containing a piece of of chain saw linkage not what I was expecting not what was written as a description on confirmation of my purchase from this company and certainly nothing like the picture of a mini orange coloured.
    The package also arrived with a customs declaration on the back in US dollars surprisingly and I thought it would be in euros. When checking PayPal I found that following it's tracking in a come from China. On the package there was a return address in Southall all of y&g f2p, unit 5 trident way Southall UB2 5LF. well after looking on Google and putting that addressing there's plenty to keep me reading hear for the next few weeks about all the experiences people have had. Now I've been asked by PayPal to return the item and I must say I'm very dubious although they are offering me up to £15 postage refund and I will get a full refund. hopefully I will get a refund for my postage but I shouldn't have to do this or anybody shouldn't have to do this.

Mary Lockyer Oct 05, 2020

Livid, ordered what was advertised as a closing down sale of cardigans, last day, it was not even knitwear but this nasty nylon printed thing that looks nothing like the goods advertised on face book, never again and its the same scam address, the irony is the postage is paid in the UK and they put that over any other postage, however given the speed of delivery unlikely to have come from China, looks like a job lot of fake goods has been bought, Have e mailed asking for a refund and reported this to trading standards too. not holding my breath, think I paid as a paypal guest, facebook should be ashamed at letting this continue

• Da
    David Wolstencroft Sep 18, 2020

My wife ordered a small dog bed for a Maltese dog a packet arrived today size about 4 inch by 6 inch we opened it about the size of a hat dog can fit it’s head in can’t get any instructions to return and reading these reports doesn’t look like we are likely too customs form on packet we thought it was from Goodboy in uk . Facebook should check out the company’s advertising on their site as picture shows I now have aRussian hat for winter dog walks

• Vb
    VBinTeesside Sep 14, 2020

Purchased a pair of shoes from a company called Blesher which was advertising on Facebook. The items did arrive, in a tatty ripped box with Chinese writing all over it. The shoes were awful, battered and very cheap with the wrong size to cap it all. I commenced the process of returning them and realised I had no address or information for doing so. However, there was one address in miniscule writing which was our very favourite Y&G F2P, Unit 5 Trident Way, Southall. Having read the above posts and recieved no repsonse from the "Blesher" website I am about to give up (£36.27 down the drain!)...unless anyone else has an idea why I shouldnt?

• Ga
    Gareth Phillips Aug 19, 2020

I also got scammed with the boots bought from a Facebook advertisement. There is no seller name and no return address. It is obviously a scam ( The boots were a couple of sizes too small) I will take it on the chin, but the golden rule is do not buy stuff from Facebook sources !

• Bi
    Birte Nielsen Aug 07, 2020

I ordered some clothes and was charged £119.00 via amazon.co.uk 23rd July 2020. Have now raised this with both my bank (First Direct) and Amazon.co.uk as the goods are shoddy. Wish to return the goods to Y&G F2P in Southall of course, with recorded delivery, but still wonder whether I shall ever get a refund. Will carry on asking for a refund of course once I have returned the goods to that address in Southall. Seems that these guys in Southall must have an enormous skip for all the goods they receive. Wonder how FaceBook can carry on with adverts for these scams from several manufacturers.

Linda S Davis Jul 21, 2020

Ordered and paid for a portable sewing machine, also got the tacky ring, are these people for real, still no reply from them, and an On going case with paypal. Has anyone noticed every couple of days the company name changes but its the same company listings. Dirty work afoot.

Renee Smyth Jul 20, 2020

This £35 reborn doll arrived from China this morning. Can’t believe they have the audacity to even post something that looks like this. Hopefully I’ll get a refund from PayPal. I’m so angry that I was this stupid. It’s the size of a small remote control

• Ba
    Barry Hughes Jul 17, 2020

Why are Facebook letting y&g scan people on there web site .they cost me £32.77 for a 5inch doll .which the equality was terrable I would not give it to the dog to play with .no good for my granddaughter child care mr b hughes

Renee Smyth Jul 20, 2020

@Barry Hughes I’ve been had by the same company. Spent £34 on this doll. Hopefully PayPal are on my side

Libby Bassam Jul 16, 2020

On another company, I ordered a reclining camping chair from http://24hserviceforu.com
    They sent me a cheap hammock! I sent an email saying I hadn't received my goods and they sent me the tracking info - but this is for the hammock - which I didn't order.
    Waiting to hear what their response will be - have asked for goods or refund.

• He
    Helepi Jul 16, 2020

I have been battling via e mail for a refund for returned rubbish goods to Y and G F2P since the start of June.
    All receipts of postage and tracking sent to them as requested. 'Package still in transit' is their response.
    Checked out the address, it's a warehouse for shipping and transit, director Mrs Manlin Li, sounds Chinese to me, There must be somewhere we can go with this appalling scam set up.

Neauve Jul 15, 2020

I was sent a pair of sun glasses which I never ordered or paid for, seems to me they need someone to go into this company and sort it out. Message is DON'T BUY FROM CHINA although we don't always know where our orders are coming from

• Lo
    Louise Landon Storer Jul 15, 2020

I have received a very tacky thumb ring from these people. I have not ordered it. Concerned how these people have my name and address and why they sending me something I haven’t ordered.

• Ke
    Kerensa Smith Jul 15, 2020

I have just worked this out - I ordered a hula hoop exercise belt thing from facebook a few weeks ago and received an order confirmation from Snowhoubing for it to say it had shipped on 4th July. I had to pick apart the packaging envelope and shine a light through it to find the order number on an overlaid sticker - I received a nasty brass ring. I'm going to attempt a paypal claw back as it's obviously a scam and a P**stake

Shona Sheaf Gifford Jul 17, 2020

@Kerensa Smith I ordered a hula hop back in June from Facebook I received a tacky gold ring on 15th July when I checked my tracking it said my hoop had been delivered on the 15 th I have reported to the fraud trading I’m puss off to say the least

LizOl G Jul 16, 2020

@Kerensa Smith I did the same -(exercise ring from same company)
    Received tacky ring this morning - so annoyed
    I’ve sent a complaint via PayPal

Neauve Jul 15, 2020

I have been involved with Y & G but they are only a forwarding company the company and here is the
    return address:
    Heng TaiLong Warehouse Co. Ltd., West Yiheng Road, Kapok Industrial Area, Qishi Town, Dongguang City, Guangdong Province, China Postal code:523508 Tel:[protected] .
    Receiver:龙礼期 Long Liqi

I bought a 17" doll but I got the ugliest 7" doll which inc P & P cost $38.98 but pigs will fly before we get our money back. Personally I think Facebook should be responsible for allowing this scam outfit to sell on their site, they should all be vetted.

ShelleyShelley Jul 15, 2020

I ordered some sun glasses and some foundation from WISH 7 weeks ago, today I got a cheap tat looking wedding ring in a box, no idea if they have sent this instead of my sunglasses and foundation but I definitely didnt order this cheap ring. As above mine has return address as Y&G F2P Southall... Has anyone managed to get hold of anyone to actually speak to about this ?

ShelleyShelley Jul 17, 2020

@Kerensa Smith That's exactly what my packaging says too, I actually now think its a rattan table/cooler I ordered about two months ago via Instagram or Facebook, Paid £40 for it. I am in dispute with them via paypal now..

• Ke
    Kerensa Smith Jul 15, 2020

@ShelleyShelley I have just received a cheap brass looking ring as well today but haven't actually ordered anything from anywhere? Under the royal mail tracked sticker is another sticker that I can't reveal but it has a date stamp on it of 3rd July 2020 and there's a customs declaration on the back saying household items * 1 with a value of GBP12.04 and country of origin CN (china)

Neauve Jul 05, 2020

I ordered a 17" Born Again Doll and I received a cheap tatty 7" doll. £38.98 inc P&P . Mailed them and the answer I got was that they made a very small profit and the one I had been sent was worth the money and I could sell it on or give it as a present. Best place is the bin. They offered me $3 refund or $5 to be set against another purchase. They must be out of their tiny minds if thy think I would place another order. What really makes me cross is that Facebook and Ebay allow these companies to use their sites conning the public. It is also difficult to know who or where we are buying from, we pay in dollars but most rubbish comes from china, more clarity is needed on Ebay particularly to know where these items are coming from and although I always select UK only I still get rubbish sites from companies who have imported them to be sold by UK companies. I am going to see if Paypal can get my money back. Worth a shot and I shall also contact Trading Standards to try and get them black listed or better still closed down but that is unlikely as they are making a fortune from us unsuspecting buyers.

Libby Bassam Jul 16, 2020

@Neauve I also ordered one of these dolls for my grand-daughter's birthday - absolute joke what they sent.
    They offered me 30% discount - I think not. I've replied saying I want the doll as advertised - or all of my money back

• Ho
    Howard Grove Jul 01, 2020

I purchased a pair of Electric Branch Scissors-UK/8”Pruning Shears, at a total cost $24.89 this included posting and packaging, on the 20 June 2020 I received a package which was posted through my letterbox, which I thought was strange as what I had thought I had purchased would be too big to go through. When I opened the package I was completely horrified to see I had received a cheap and nasty pair of manual secateurs, nothing like what I had ordered, completely the opposite.These were ordered through Facebook advertisement for a company called Negatick, there was no receipt in this package, but I had made payment through PayPal.
    I’m have made contact with the company but they think it’s okay because they have sent me something as described on the package as Twig Scissors with a value of £3.18.
    I have made several complaints, but have to wait a few days for a reply as this company is in the U.S.
    Total nightmare, I would have thought that Facebook would actually vet what they let on their sites.
    H.G

• Be
    Be careful buying online Jul 01, 2020

Y&G F2P is not the seller. They have about as much to do with the seller as Royal Mail does. They are a company who specialises in shipping bits from China to the UK.

If you receive random good/toys/things you didn't order, then it's likely a different scam. You probably ordered something else, and they ship you some junk. The fact they shipped something means they have "proof" of delivery. Again - this is unrelated to Y&G F2P.

If you're buying things from Facebook or other random "retailers" online, be prepared for a bad experience/scam. Buy cheap, buy twice etc. etc. Pay using your credit card via PayPal. The Consumer Credit Act or a general "chargeback" can be attempted when the goods delivered were not acceptable.

Again, don't blame Y&G F2P, blame the dodgy seller you bought this cheap item from.

• Wi
    William Wilson Jul 01, 2020

Clearly something needs to be done about this. I've purchased an iPhone cover that arrived with a shattered screen. I contacted the seller and was told I need to return it to Shenzen at a cosy of $38, which is way more than the cost of the cover. I have raised a complaint with PayPal but by the the looks of it there is not much hope of a resolution. The lesson learned is do not purchase anything off Facebook adverts. Something needs to be done to call a halt to this cheating people out of their money.

REPattemore Jun 27, 2020

Bought a swinging tree hammock and it is approximately 2ft square. I would laugh but still too angry. Paypal $39 so fingers crossed can get resolved . I am surprised Facebook has anything to do with scam companies like this.

• Ta
    Tanya Mulesa Jun 23, 2020

I bought Clematis seeds on Amazon from seller called SVI - with the same address!
    Y&G F2P
    Unit 5 Trident Way
    Southall

I received a pile of dust from China. Total Fraud.

• Bj
    Bjohnk Jun 23, 2020

Thought I had bought a Electric Knife sharpener that seemed too good to be true. IT WAS. All that came was a grinding wheel. Paypal have refused to refund payment. Your never too old to be fooled. J Burton

Checker French Jun 22, 2020

I have been sent an item from this company Y&G F2P southal I have never ordered this such Item I have checked Paypal and ebay purchase history AND THERE IS NO SUCH TRANSACTION regarding this item and my Bank account etc and it has not been paid for so where or who ordered this item I do not know so I will keep checking statements and PAYpal account just in case I get charged then I will know where it come from and who ordered it I will not return to the return address as on reading all the complaints on here it must be a big con and a scam So peoples please take care and keep checking your Paypal and bank statements

Bernie

• Ba
    Barry Bonner Jun 11, 2020

I ordered a Multipurpose Knife Sharpener from called Dannystore $24.21 via FB and they sent me a 2inch tin wheel! Paid by PayPal so have reported it as a fraudulent company

• Br
    Bryan Muttock Jun 23, 2020

@Barry Bonner Me too, paid through pay pal so hopefully get my money back

• Ia
    Ian Hall Jun 22, 2020

@Barry Bonner I have the same thing what a scam

Anne-Louise Gibbs Jun 09, 2020

And so it goes on. I have exactly the same problem as all of you. Wrong size, dreadful quality, want a refund and send back but no tickets etc. address in HK. It is outrageous that i am just going to bin these clothes as it isn't worth wasting my time on, we've been had. Won't be doing that again, back to trusty UK companies like M & S.

Jacq Howe Jun 04, 2020

On the 20/3/20, I ordered what was described as "stained glass minister wall art" cost $30+ postage. I have received it today, it is not stained glass, it is a thin plastic with some kind of transfer of 2 kingfishers on the back and is fixed to a thin metal branch and the plastic has scratch marks on. I had intended hanging this at a window but it is awful, I'm so relieved that it wasn't a gift for someone, posted directly to them. The email received on purchase was from " Gracias Zone"
    Will put on greenhouse door to stop birds from flying in to the glass.

Jayne Sanders May 26, 2020

I got 20 face masks this morning from Y&G F2p unit 5 Trident way Southall UB2 5LF. I hadn't ordered them or anything else. I've had numerous packages arriving with things I haven't ordered. I've looked at my account and cannot find any unusual activity.

Marimajul Jan 09, 2021

@Desi Krecheva Me too, just received 3 pays of boots I didn't order. I have been checking my account since I got an email from Wish to inform me that my items have been shipped, paid by PayPal. I contacted my credit card company and informed them, no money taken, they cancelled my credit card and issued me with a new one. I have been checking my bank account, no money has been taken. So where did the get the money. PayPal showed the items as fully paid for. I went as far as closing my account with PayPal. I am sending the boots to charity when the shops opens at the end of the lockdown. I am not paying a penny on return cos I have the same address as everyone else.

• De
    Desi Krecheva Jul 03, 2020

@Jayne Sanders Hi Jayne,

Me too! I received 10 or 12 toni&guy metal combs that I have never ordered. I have not been charged but I am slightly freaking out as they may have hacked any of my accounts. I changed my PayPal password, added extra protection and removed my debit card from there . I only left my credit card linked as its easier to settle issues on a credit card. However, i don't feel comfortable enough and I keep on checking my bank activities.

Jacqui Freegard May 09, 2020

Bought sandals via FB, tried returning them, email unanswered, sandals are shocking quality, origin China, Best Smart selling them with the same return address as everybody else has given in Southall! How do we stop this type of practice? Surely FB have a duty of care?

• Su
    Susie Boyce Jun 24, 2020

@Jacqui Freegard I bought two pairs of these crappy sandals size 37 sent ordered 38, pay pal is my method of payment and I am now sending to China for full refund when they receive them there, proof of postage with pay pal. Might be a slow boat to China but hope pay pal on my side
    J&Z group LLC
    ROOM 214, BUILDING 6 E TAO
    999 HUANCHENG ROAD SOUTH
    NINGBO
    ZHEJIANG PROVINCE
    31500 MA

• Ga
    GailR May 08, 2020

Same thing happened to me. Ordered a pretty dress but something resembling a shroud came instead. Can't contact them. It's a scam. I'm going to put it down to experience and bin the dress.

• Je
    Jean Pickering May 07, 2020

Forgot to say that the address on the packaging is Y&G F2P, unit 5 Trident Way, Southall, UB2 5LF