X-Stream Car WashAbusive Treatment

ABUSIVE CUSTOMER TREATMENT
Don’t use X-Stream Car Wash off of 168th & Cornhusker. I used the manual car wash bay using 1st soap and then was quickly hand washing my vehicle. As I was about to finish (took me all of 2 minutes or less), another vehicle approached and was waiting to use the bay. The owner abruptly advised me that I could not hand wash and to hurry up as another customer was waiting. I advised that there were no signs indicating “no hand washing” and that I still needed to rinse my vehicle. He said if I want to hand wash do it at home (I thought then why do I need your car wash).
I left the bay and completed to dry my vehicle in the parking lot. I then went up to him and advised that in over 60 years frequenting several car washes that I was never advised that I couldn’t quickly hand wash my vehicle. He called me an A__HOLE and came within 12 inches of my face threatening me. I am a senior citizen and certainly wasn’t looking for a fight. I was only trying to advise him that sometimes it takes more than his power wash to clean road salt film off of a vehicle. However, before I could do this he called me a vulgar name and came in my face. The jerk also owns Mickelson Home Improvement. WARNING, with his temperament and how he treats a customer, I wouldn’t frequent his car wash much less have him build me a dog house.