Wynns WarrantyScrewed me and my family

I am pissed about Wynns Credit Acceptance. We bought a used 2002 Dodge Neon. When we bought the vehicle we were told that there was a 48, 000 or 48 month warranty on it. There have been some front end problems with the car. They got fixed but used parts got put on the car... that *** me off to no end. The worst of it is that the Transmission went out June 12, 2008, they instead of putting in a new tranny they put a piece of crap used transmission in it. Guess what? We had to pay 278.00 dollars out of our pocket because they didn't want to pay for the whole job. Wynns said they would only pay 6.8 hours when the dealership said it would take 10.8 hours. We were told from the beginning that there was only a 100.00 dollar deductible...THAT WAS A BOLD FACE LIE!!! Now get this!! We picked up the car on June 27, 2008 and the *** transmission went out again last night July 20, 2008 not even a month later. That piece of *** service contract should have put a new transmission in the first place. Now those DUMB *** are paying again. Pretty much the price of a new tranny. They are cheap ###!!! I suggest to ANYONE do NOT GO THROUGH THIS SERVICE CONTRACT THEY SUCK!