Wynns WarrantyStay away

G

I purchased a 2002 Ford Explorer, financed through Credit Acceptance Corporation and it included a Wynn's full warranty. I had problems with the vehicle making various sounds from the engine area. I took it to an authorized repair shop. They authorized "part" of the necessary repairs. Problems still existed and ultimately I took it to a different authorized shop. Wynn's claimed the first person caused the problem, even though the repairs he did were nowhere near the current problem. Wynn's required the engine be pulled from the vehicle and to locate the problem. The shop I had it at, did everything they were asked to do. On top of that, they had an authorized Ford dealer mechanic come in and inspect it as well as 2 other certified mechanics. All of the people who looked at it verified that that problem is caused from normal wear. Wynn's still would not cover it. Now I have a truck with no engine, a useless warranty, and a credit company calling me and my husband at least 20 times a day harrassing me. Not only would I never recommend Wynn's, but I would not recommend Credit Acceptance Corporation (who subsuquently bought out Wynn's warranty company just prior to my purchase).