www.doorsworld.co — The company didn't have proper customer services and no one answered to the phone calls
I ordered two oak doors from www.doorsworld.co. I got the email that within 24 hours I would get details about the delivery date and time. I didn’t receive any email, so I decided to contact the seller, but it was impossible to get through. It seemed that no one worked in this company, because the staff didn’t respond. No details about the delivery and I am worried that I won’t get my order at all.
More www.doorsworld.co Complaints & Reviews
- Doorsworld.co - Never ending nightmare
- Doorsworld.co - Door turned up and was wrong size 
- Doorsworld.co.uk - Untrustworthy expense.
- Doorsworld.co - Lies about fast delivery
- DoorsWorld - Scammed
- DoorsWorld - Cancelled my order
- Dunelm - Furniture
- DoorsWorld - purchase of 3 doors online
- Doorsworld.co.uk - Doors 
- DoorsWorld - delivery/customer services