www.decoraport.caThey stole $600 from my account

K

I haven’t bought from the company www.decoraport.ca. I didn’t know that such company existed at all. But several weeks ago they started to charge me for nothing. The sum was about $600 and for me it was really big sum. When I contacted the online chat agent, he told me that this sum was taken for the order. But I told him that I bought nothing from them. He simply stopped to reply. I want to get money back and this company must be closed as soon as possible.