www.cleverbridge. Netkoelnunauthorized charge of 29.95

I received my Visa statement today only to find an unauthorized charge dated April, 23, 2010 of $29.95. The description was for merchandise and was to www.CLEVERBRIDGE.NETKOELN. I did not authorize this charge to anyone. Please refund $29.95 to my credit card account immediately or I will be forced to take further legal action!

RESOLVED

• Updated by cleverbridge Customer Service · May 11, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,

We have seen your complaint on Complaints Board and we would like to be of assistance.

Please note that cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner of hundreds of different software manufacturers, for whom we process payments.

We ask that you contact cleverbridge directly, so that we can locate your specific order and inform you of the details of the charge and provide any other assistance that we can.

Thank you for your understanding. Please find our contact information below.

Sincerely,
    cleverbridge Customer Service

Phone:
    +[protected]
    (Intl.: +[protected])

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)
    Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (CST)

Email: