www.blackbook.comSite is a scam

W

As another person before me stated. It's easy to subscribe but hard to unscribe but the worst part is that you get e-mails from blackbook that are supposed to be people on the service but they are fictious and no one answers you back. The women that are supposed to have written you all have professional photos, all just one photo and all good looking women. I suppect there are real people on line but the e-mails you get (9) are all scams just to get you to join. This site is a total scam.

• Ro
    Roy Aug 17, 2008

I knew it, I just knew blackbook was a scam, all the email that I was getting all of them was asking me the same questions, and when you answer then you never hear from them again, I knew something was strange about this site. And the questions the woman's were asking had nothing to do with metting them. I just couldn't figure out why would they all ask me about my family, the questions they were asking had nothing to do with why I joined, I been on a lot of sites but this is the first one I ever been on were all the woman's on here was 100% beautiful they all look like models. Yes they got me for my money and I canceled the following week because I knew something was wrong with this site, so if anyone is planning to join trust me stay as far from this site as possible.

• Tr
    trystofcourse Nov 14, 2008

Canceling online sign ups. It is so ease to sign up for things but so hard to get out of them.

• So
    sotanax2002 Jan 07, 2009

I recieved an email from a lady that said she thought I was cute and that she was coming up to my area this weekend. She also said she 'luved' my profile.
    1) I NEVER made a profile or upload any pictures other than to my yahoo profile.

2) I am recently a widower with NO desire to date anyone.

3) When they asked me the questions, I simply replied with "Are you for real or is this another scambot? I know darn well i am no hot stud, and with the pic you uploaded, you could have anyone.

Yeah, it's a scam!

• Jd
    JDM,WA Jan 09, 2010

I too have had the same experiences, as those mentioned above. No replies from seemingly real inquiries. Every time I let the membership expire, it would be one or two days before I got another letter. If I signed up again, and replied to the letter, there would never be another note from that person. It was all generated by the web site moderators, to get you to pay more money for the membership. You see, one cannot read, or reply to letters unless the membership is current. Stay away from this scamsite. It is a good one!

• Tu
    Tutul Jan 17, 2010

any think

• Su
    Super Bob Aug 25, 2010

I didn't sign up because of this site. tHANK you my fellow dumb [censor] for leading the way. I owe all of you a beer. When i pressed this [censor] se said i was the first person to ever say they wouldn't sign up for a 10 dollar 3 day trial. I googled "reviews blackbook.com" the first site the first review set me straight. We all want the poon, but, my brothers remember, if it's too good to be true, it is

• Te
    Terrapinboy63 Aug 11, 2011

It is a big scam. I should have looked this stuff up first. I had an account, but didn't pay any money first. So I was getting emails and hits regularly from attractive women. Then I paid for a membership...the well dried up. Then I started getting requests from other women to chat, but they all wanted me to go to another website where they would do a show but I won't have to pay. I've only met 3 real women in the one month I had this account. It's all crap.

• Dg