www. Fb. Me / Cc CACredit card fraud

L Review updated:

On my credit card statement there was a charge of 143. 75. The only information the charge gave was that it was from facebook, and the reference number. Somehow, facebook got my credit card number. I've never entered it there before because i've never had a reason to. I've submitted the inquiry to my credit card company, and they sent a form back saying i need to do something myself because they couldn't. Ugh, i don't know what to do.

• Vl
    Vladimir Raduški Apr 27, 2019

I have a question for y'all, have you entered your credit card information on a paypal?

Ben Goingo Jan 07, 2019

I also have 4 unauthorize transactions that totals $200. Somebody used my bank account to boost Ads on Facebook.

• Pi
    Pissedoffbigtime60 May 31, 2018

These filthy MFers got me for $80 yesterday through a FB game!!! I checked out my FB payment history and it looks like it's been going on a lot freakin longer than just yesterday! I hope you MFers die a painful, horrible death for all the trouble and pain you cause!!!

• Pi
    Pissedoffbigtime60 May 31, 2018

@Pissedoffbigtime60 These [censored] got me through Solitaire Social on Facebook!

• Ro
    roy fisk Jan 24, 2017

I have four charges on my credit card that totals 1400.00. Can someone explain to me what was purchased? "FACEBK *H7EZEBWYH2 FB.ME/CC 065. This one was for 500.00. The other three have the same description with a different beginning charge number.

• Darlene Tolbert Mar 30, 2016

I payed for 10000 coins on 3/29/16 at 10:07pm
    i did not get them, , , so can you please refund my money or send my coins, that "s stealing people money, , , I just want to play

• Al
    alicegustafson Dec 11, 2015

I am beginning charged for lifes and moves in the games that I am not doing it it coming out of my bank account everyday there are three charges on today's and I have not played any games today. there are several other chargers on the 7th of dec, that I did not make. how can I get that money back and stop the chargers. alice [email protected]

• Er
    Erika111 Nov 18, 2015

PIRKINYS [protected] 18.11.15 09:49 5000.00 THB (427257) FACEBOOK VIRTUAL GOODSwww.fb.me/cc IRLIE Erika Karpuskinaite, immediately returned all the money, because I did not buy anything from you !!!

• Le
    Lena Craig Nov 10, 2015

I have $14.99 taken out of my account which cause an overdraft on my account of $49.00 and want all money put back ASAP

Betsy8 Oct 21, 2015

I ordered one full all water day for $1.00 five times for my [email protected] farmville2 farm but the water days did not happen and I was still charged. This is my main farm.
    I know it was only $5 dollars but it is the principle of the thing.
    Thanks! u people are obviously geniuses. Great game.
    Betsy8

• Er
    Eric Conchytonker Davisson Oct 19, 2015

$99.10 charge yesterday from FACEBK *7V4WR82NJ2 . A dispute has been filed and a block has been applied for future fraudulent charges.

Pamela Mcmurdy Sep 01, 2015

Please select the payment method that you used to make this charge
    credit
    First six digits of your credit card
    Last four digits of your credit card
    Your name as it appears on the card
    pamela s mcmurdy
    Please provide the date and amount of each charge.
    09/02/2015 facebook V4MHF82FP2 $25.00

09/02/2015 facebook N4MHF82FP2 $75.00
    09/02/2015 facebook K4MHF82FP2 $75.00
    09/02/2015 facebook F4MHF82FP2 $75.00
    09/02/2015 facebook GIFTS $ 1.03

marcolb Jul 21, 2015

I was charged twice by fb.me, a 99.99 charge and another 49.99 charge. Cancelled my card and filed a dispute.

Teri Lee Reel May 17, 2015

facebook took out of my bank account 100 dollars the 150 dollars i did not approve it

Teri Lee Reel May 17, 2015

my debit card was charged 100 dollars and 250 dollars i never charged pleas get this fixed

• Se
    SERINA HUMMINGBIRD Apr 22, 2015

On 4/23/2015 FB OVERCHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR 3.96, FOR *5KY6486BV2. THIS HAS HAPPEN BEFORE AND OF COURSE I ATTEMPTED SEVERAL TIMES TO CALL THIS # THAT WAS ON MY BANK STATEMENT, BUT IT WAS NOT VALID, IT KEPT SAYING THIS # IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE. AS PER MY LAWYER REQUEST I AM TRYING TO GET THIS SETTLE, BEFORE I TAKE IT ANY FURTHER, AND I WILL NOT BE PURCHASINBG ANY MORE COINS FOR DIAMOND DIGGER SAGA OR ANY OTHER GAME ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE OF THIS

• Br
    B. Reznick Mar 24, 2015

this is the second complaint i have made in 5 days. i have been ripped off by Facebook. i purchased from Facebook a couple of times but nothing over 4.99. My checking account is 400.00 dollars overdrawn because of the times Facebook withdrew money with my permission. Sometimes up to 5 charges a day. It has been reported to the bank. I am on a fixed income and this 400.00 is causing me to go homeless. This is Facebook's problem, Therefore they need to take care if it today. This billion dollar business, can't take care of this. Bull i can only speak for myself and i say i will cause you many problem if this is not taken care of today. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior. Take care of it today. My name is B Reznick 7790 last numbers of card

• Vi

12/15/2014 FACEBK *45XU77JKC2 WWW.FB.ME/CC CA $1.99
    12/14/2014 FACEBK *2BG687ECT2 WWW.FB.ME/CC CA $13.96
    12/12/2014 FACEBK *JPS8376CT2 WWW.FB.ME/CC CA $1.99
    TOTAL FRAUD AMOUNT $182.49
    this needs to stop, face book needs to work with the cops to get these people stealing from their customers.

• Ga
    GaryBeta Nov 13, 2014

They charged my husband bank card four times $10 a each

• Sp
    spam investigator Oct 26, 2014

Im sure with do much information they will get right on your complaint and refund your money .lol

Pannetier Oct 26, 2014

I have been charged for 25.43€, 54.12€ and 227.10€ .Ididn't make or authorize these charges on 14/10/14 and 15/10/14 so please credit my card as soon as possible.

• Lu
    lucet20 Oct 22, 2014

[email protected] une erreur sur l achat de facebook le 21oct 2014 5.58 1fois

• Fe
    Festerer Aug 27, 2014

Clayton ??? Is that you behind the curtain ???

Marion Riley Aug 27, 2014

Why have I been over charged on these charges I never buy anything $3 or over 4RL656NB82 & 4N9XZ5sB82 there have been other overcharges as well. Please review these
    Marion Riley Austtralia

• Ka
    kathy steffen Jun 03, 2014

My debit card was charged 240.00 in the last 15 day I had talked to somebody earlier and this account was supposed to have blocked furture use of this card. I. refuse to pay anymore money and will take it to court if this continues. If it was blocked than why were these charges putt on my card i will no longer going to except this fraudulent act. I would like this amount of money put back into my account.

• Ju
    julie G B May 20, 2014

Just recently I was cleaning up and my son left his statement and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw it charges of $3.00 for eight of them, all in one day, then $8 on another day, then $16 twice, then $18 then $3 totally up to $152 in one month, so I call my son, I said what are all these things that you are charging in one day from www.fb.me/cc, then my son said what are you talking about. I explained to him asking him if he reviews his statement and he said, no. Now is calling the bank and he is looking into it and I looked it up and this is fraud that someone needs answer up to!!!

terry eimers May 11, 2014

I was charged 19.95 on my paypal account. I did not authorize this transaction. My 3 year old was playing Papa Pear Saga. I thought it was a harmless game. Somehow she clicked on more points. I would like to have the charges reversed. My cell is [protected]. I am very upset by this.

Terry

• Am
    Amjadjaved786 May 07, 2014

Dear Respected Sir, I am using MCB Muslim Commercial Bank Visa Credit Card services since 2007. I had add my Visa Credit card confidential information on my Face book account name [email protected] for advertisement but did not proceed any advertisement payment on face book ever for my page promotions. Regret to informed you that on dated: 26-05-2014 as mention in my MCB Visa Credit description FACEBK" 658HZ5S7D2, www.fb.me/cc miss used of my card information on facebook page for 199 $ X 101.64 PKR Total Rs.20, 225.76. I had filed the complaint to card operating unit of my MCB Visa credit card services, Karachi but I think bank will diss regard my complaint as they had paid the face book on my behalf.

• Am
    Amjadjaved786 May 07, 2014

Dear Sir, My Visa MCB credit card # [protected] was miss used on dated 26-04-2014 for facebook advertisement for 199$ X 101.64 PKR Total Rs.20, 225.75/-

I had in past provided my Visa information to the Facebook for my advertisement of page in future but I had hold that payment processing at that time and did not used ever.

Please it is request from my end to further investigate my complaint Visa credit miss used by some one on the facebook and kindly compensate the charges of 199$ which my bank had charged to me now as I had enclosed my invoice. of May-2014 of the Visa credit card.

It is further prayed to kindly investigate the criminal and provide me the relaxation otf loss that I had beard.

I will be thankful to you,

Sincerely,

Amjad Javed.
    Cell # 0092-[protected].
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Holder of Visa Credit card (MCB Bank Limited, Pakistan).

Jolene Shafer Apr 06, 2014

Facebook charged my credit card with the sum of $200.00 with the only notation of: FACEBK*XU5NT5NEE2www.fb.me/ccCA, I would sincerely appreciate help on this and explain what it if for. I did not approve such charge. I have never ordered anything from facebook. I have ordered products featured on facebook, but not from facebook. Thank you. Sincerely Jolene Shafer

teresa freeland Mar 29, 2014

my name is teresa freeland and some one charg on my card and i would like my money back it was 20.00 dollars they took out my number is m4yly5jrn2 and i would like for my money back on my account please

• Ba
    BarbM17 Mar 19, 2014

This scam is still going on

Call and Report to your bank whether it is Debit or Credit. Although FB.ME is a redirect for FB the charges are not from Facebook. Look closer and you will see they spelled it incorrectly. the numbers are probably out of the country you may also see other related activities from Mobese and different Internet domain name sellers.

Your banks should reimburse you if you catch it quickly.

• Ca
    Carol Handy Feb 06, 2014

Someone used my debit card on Christmas day for 100 dollars total, I have never bought anything on facebook especially on Christmas Day.Facebook have been unhelpful, this is not the end of the matter...

• Al
    Alaska Mom Nov 16, 2013

on 10/7 I had two charges on my account that I did not authorize. One was for $214.24 and the other was for$16.94. Please find out what is going on as I have no idea what is happening . I live on S.S. and have no way to accept this mistake. This is stress I don't need. Please credit my account back. Leslie Adams [email protected]

Paula Harrington Nov 05, 2013

I totally agree. I have had over $500.00 dollars taken from my bank account and I have no way of finding out how to get it back. As soon as I found out it was happening, I cancelled my debit card, but unfortunately I am still out that money. Ugh!!! :(

BETHMONN Oct 31, 2013

I was charged for $50.00 out of my account I did not authorize I hope you find out what the problem is cause I only have $3.00 in my account FACEBK *VZY925EJ82 WWW I HAVE NOT HAD A JOB FOR 2 YEARS SO PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT BACK

• Df
    dfairchild Oct 14, 2013

I play the game candy saga and a couple of times purchased extra moves. Since I have had over 500.00 of charges made to both my credit card and checking in multiples of 10.00 that I have not authorized.

• Fa
    Fancherflash Oct 01, 2013

Call your c/c company and tell them of the fraud charges and cancel your card for a new one.

Johncoder Sep 13, 2013

We have had money taken out of our bank account, without our permission on two different dates . First it was $5.00 on December 25th 2012. Now on September 6th. 2013, they took out $20.00. We can't afford this happening. They say it went on Farmville2. But we did not ask for it to be taken out. PLEASE fix this problem. We want our account taken off your records and not used again. My bank statement shows that it was this FACEBOOK.COM address. Please contact us with your response to this matter as soon as possible. Thank You

• De
    Deloris Osborne Sep 03, 2013

I've been charged some charges I did not authroize 9/1/2013 I have one charge for $75.00, $75.81, $10.01 these charges I did not make or authroize so please put my money back in my account

• Vt
    vtruj55 Aug 29, 2013

I was charged twice the amount of $9.99 to my credit card. It will be nice if you credit my card, since I didn't made those charges. The last charge of $9.99 was made on 8/28/13. Hope you look into this matter as soon as possible. Please credit my card as soon as posible. Yours trully Virginia Trujillo.