The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved World Reserve Monetary Exchange — Don't deal with them
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Family Man 2009 if only I had ran into you about the same time 86 days ago. I too am a victim of the World Reserve Monetary Exchange Company. I thought it was a government agency also….as if you can trust them also. But that’s another story of another time! I fell for the full colorful article and the warehouse and safe and so on and so on!! Well I got the safe, it’s an alright safe, don’t put anything in it your want to keep. It was not as heavy as they made it look, but that’s my fault. Now that feeling in my stomach is getting to me, calling me SUCKER!!. In my safe was ONE, that’s right ONE roll of quarters about ten bucks worth. Now after ripping this box that the safe came in a new…..well you get the picture. I find a slip of paper saying “SOME ITEMS MAY BE SHIPPING SEPARATELY” and they are right about the “MAY”. Well I wait 1 week goes by Nothing from WRME company…not even a letter on a ship date. After 6 calls to an array of customer service reps, You should hear the opening line they use. They tell me it will take 10 DAYS!!! That was on Aug 25th this is September 23rd. You do the math and I still don’t have the 2nd part of the shipment, BUT be sure they took the 2rd part of the payment out $298 right on time before I could stop payment. I’m now told to give it some more time we have to be sure the package is lost!!! WTF I don’t have it its LOST!!! In short trust you gut DON’T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!
More World Reserve Monetary Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Awful company
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Total rip off
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - vault tube presidential dollar coins
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Charged $196 to my credit card without my authorization
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - They did not provide what I paid for!
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - The cannot do anything right
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Presidential Dollars Both Denver and Philadelphia Mints
- The World Reserve - Presidential dollar scam
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Company policy ripoff
- World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Broken Promises