WOOD RIVER TECHNOLOGIES / FEDMARKETFEDMARKET FRAUD AND SCAM

I hired Fedmarket to consult AllStarlogo in getting a GSA schedule so we can do business with the United States Government. The salesman, Toby Cantor assured that the transaction will go smoothly. It did not, the fact is that every time I asked him to give me the list of items needed to obtain the GSA contract, he said he will not give me the list until I sign up with them and pay, $7500.00. Then I asked, what if I can not provide FedMarket with the necessary items needed to complete the GSA application? He said in a documented email, incase I was unable to provide all necessary information required to complete a GSA schedule to FedMarket, then they would, (in his own words) “REFUND THE FEES CHARGED” back to my card. Based on the above, he charged my card for $7500.00. After obtaining the list, I had a one hour conversation with Ms. Laura Kiff a FedMarket representative. We found three MISSING ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE GSA APPLICATION, that stopped the process. She advised me to call Richard White, the owner of Fedmarket, and tell him my concerns. After hearing my concerns, he told me not to worry about it and when I get audited by the GSA administration, I will have deal with the situation at that time. This was not the answer I was looking for. Richard White, wanted me to lie to the US Government and deal with the consequences later, so that he could profit from this transaction. On 6/23/2011 I sent Richard White a cancellation letter via email, specifying that I could not furnish the data needed to obtain the GSA schedule through FedMarket. I want a full refund due to Toby Cantor’s assurance that I will get a full refund if I can not supply FedMarket with the information needed to complete the GSA application.
Do your self a favor and do not deal with FEDMARKET. They are nothing but liars and cheaters. A very unprofessional company who will steal your money. I want my $7500.00 back.