Wish.comorder never shipped

L

Orders processed on the 24th 25th May but never shipped. Order No 58fb4405e9a19162a9abdcc4 Jeansian Mens casual Jacket Store: Jeansion.
City Colour contour Effects pallet Store: Supersale
Same order number given for both products.
Payment was taken from my account same day. No further details have been given since 25 May.
Lynda Cross

3 Ikang Etta Avenue,
    540242 Calabar,
    Cross River State
    Nigeria.
    This is because I am leaving Portugal to my country on 10 July so will not be in Porto to receive my order on the 20 of the same month july and i cannot chang flight because it has been booked for a long time. I have been trying since 11 of this month sending messages and you guys were not replying me. Sorry to say this, your services is poor to me and i do not know about others. Please reply this message or I cancel the order.
    Kind regards,

3 Ikang Etta Avenue,
    540242 Calabar,
    Cross River State
    Nigeria.
    This is because I am leaving Portugal to my country on 10 July so will not be in Porto to receive my order. I have been trying since 11 of this month sending messages and you guys were not replying me. Sorry to say this, your services is poor to me and i do not know about others. Please reply this message or I cancel the order.
    Kind regards,