Wish.comentire order

C Jul 08, 2019 Review updated:

I am trying to cancel a large order that was placed around July 5th. I want to cancel the entire order for there is not enough in my account for this order please cancel asap I was just looking for different items for my wedding in June 2020 but some how my order got ordered and i did not want that. I have shopped with wish for a long time but have never had this kind of trouble if this does not get canceled i will be returning everything and will tell all my friends of this ordeal and will be done with wish for good.

• Myra Smith Jul 13, 2019

Unfortunately as you may have already discovered you can't return anything to wish and they barely ever cancel an order. My sister went through the same thing. You have to contact your bank and file a dispute if you didn't place the order.

• Aa
    aaron morales9977 Jul 09, 2019

aaron morales bought a computer chair from wish and it never was recieved they told me that it would be delivered on july 4th 2019 it was never sent out to me so i want my money back 25 dollars

• Te
    TellMeAboutIt82 Jul 08, 2019

Wow, you're getting really obnoxious and snippy for an error that you made. If you want them to help you, try being a lot less [censored]y.

• Myra Smith Jul 13, 2019

@TellMeAboutIt82 This doesn't seem to concern or affect you! Go away! You're obviously the obnoxious one!

• Te
    TellMeAboutIt82 Jul 15, 2019

@Myra Smith Wow, what a mature and well thought-out comeback.