Wilson & Fishercrackle glass solar lights

S

I have many brands of solar lights around my yard with many of them working with no problem for even 5 years without replacing batteries. I have 10 Wilson & Fisher solar bought during the spring/summer of 2016 at Big Lots. They are the crackle glass globes. Initially I bought 5. But after 2-3 months and in direct sun during the day they stopped lighting up at nite. So I replaced the batteries but they still did not work! So I decided to buy 5 more of the same. I asked the manager at Big Lots if any he had any customer complaints regarding these crackle globes & he said no one reported any problems. But I couldn't return them because it was past the 90 days. So I bought 5 more thinking the original 5 was a "bad batch". And again they worked fine for about 2 months then stopped working. I spent hours taking them apart & again replacing the batteries but only 1 has a slight "flicker" at nite time. I have placed them in various areas around my house. Even taking them inside my house into darkened rooms just to test them. But nothing has worked. So now I am stuck with 10 lights that cost $4.50 each for a total of $45.00. The lights are so pretty & the neighbors wondered why I no longer have them outside! I would like Wilson & Fisher to contact me. Maybe there is a problem with this type of light because the little solar panel is actually inside the globe instead of on the outside??? I cannot find any contact information for Wilson & Fisher and I saw their products are sold thru various stores including Big Lots & even thru Amazon.

Madalene Greco Feb 17, 2020

Hello!
    Recently purchased two boxes of four umbrella clip light sets to hang on our outdoor umbrella.
    The instructions say there is an on/off switch. We have tried over and over to find it but cannot. Can you please help us with this?

Thanks.