White Castle — keeping to posted store hours
Planned on stopping at white castle on my way to my overnight job. I called to make sure it'd be open when I arrived. I asked what time the dine-in closed, was told at 11 p.m. 30 minutes later I arrived at 9:56 p.m. went to the door & it was locked. There was a couple inside at the window. I knocked on the door, the couple got an employee's attention but she shook her head & waved me off. I walked away & called back. Whomever answered said they close at 10 when they're short staffed. If I'd been told that during my first call I could've made other dinner arrangements... that was very unprofessional.
More White Castle Complaints & Reviews
- White Castle - service 
- White Castle - beverage concern 
- White Castle Management - unethical behavior 
- White Castle Management - prejudice shown toward two patrons by an employee/manager 
- White Castle - poor management skills
- White Castle Management - poor food quality
- White Castle Management - habitually terrible service
- White Castle Management - food
- White Castle Management - wait time at white castle store #0500200
- White Castle - ups was treated like we was placing an order for a combo meal.