Whirlpool Appliancesdishwasher & garbage disposal

We bought a new construction house with Whirlpool Gold Dishwasher. The dishwasher stopped working with in the warranty period, so Whirlpool offered to replace it with a similar model. After two months without a dishwasher, they finally offer to replace with a KitchenAid dishwasher. They could get us the first one they offered after two more weeks so they offer any model from their KitchenAid line. After 18 months of it working respectably, the top rack falls out. In April of 2012, the axles on the rack adjuster rot, become brittle and break off. I called Whirlpool and they say it’s my problem, they will send me new rack adjuster for a low cost of approx. $70.00, which I reluctantly pay. Then 18 more months go by and here we go again, they will send me the same defective parts for a 50% discount which will still cost me close to $50.00. The part number; Rack Adjuster W10350376. In addition our Whirlpool garbage disposal failed after less than 4 years. Waiting for the oven to c*** out know.