Wheaton Windowsreplacement windows

M Review updated:

Wheaton Windows installed 15 replacement windows and the seals have failed. All of the windows are defective. I contacted them before the warranty had expired and have been fighting with them for 2 years.
They have never sent anyone from the company to look at the windows. Their customer service is abysmal. They contracted with another company to make the windows and expect me to deal with that company. I had nothing to do with choosing this company to make the windows.
The company who made the windows wants me to pay thousand of dollars to have the new windows shipped.
I should not have to pay anything! We have already paid thousand of dollars for the windows. Wheaton Windows should handle this and not dump the problem on the consumer.

replacement windows

More Wheaton Windows Complaints & Reviews

• De
    Debbie Gerrity Music Jan 15, 2020

Between my husband and myself we have made over 15 contacts to this company, We have had no response. Poor practice. They installed a sliding glass door and lock has broken, all I need is for them to fix the issue. But no one ever calls back. Should not have to call everyday for 3 weeks. It is totally unacceptable