Western Diversified ServicesPitiful auto warranty co. -- don't purchase it!

I purchased a very expensive extended auto service warranty which claims to be bumper to bumber to protect my engine and other electrical and mechanical components on the engine of my 2002 Corvette convertible. However, it seems that when there is some part that is screwed onto the engine (Air injection engine check valve) which sends a "check engine" light to the onboard computer in my car, that part of the engine is not covered by my warranty because it is not a "lubricated part" of the engine. Please note you must pull off the top part of the engine covers to replace this part, but it is not covered because it is not a "lubricated" part.

I personally feel this is the most nit-picking warranty item I have seen so far.

In my experience with Western Diversified Vehicle Service Warranty Company, they seem to most always deny any claim first and then when the dealership personnel (largest Chevrolet dealer in the entire southwest - Frank Parra Chevrolet in Irving, TX)doesn't know why, as it is usually a warrantied item, I must call and discuss with Diversified and explain more about it to get the warranty work covered. In this case, they have decided to look at this as part of the emissions process on the car instead as a part in my engine, so they can deny it. This is a very poor service warranty and the $1500 to $1700 that I paid for it's bumper to bumper warranty is only if they cannot find a loophole word to get out of paying it. DON'T BUY AN AUTO SERVICE WARRANTY FROM WESTERN DIVERSIFIED UNLESS YOU WANT THIS TYPE OF SERVICE.