Wendy CarolFraud (Mail)

M

I keep getting threatening letters from Wendy Carol telling me that I owe her $14.95 for something I didn't order or receive and that if I don't send her the money she will have a collection agency get it from me. I have written to the return address on the envelope several times telling her that I don't owe her anything. Each letter I receive from her makes no mention of her either receiving or reading my letters to her. I have also called the phone number which is supposed to be her Customer Relations number. It's a recording to leave her a message and that she will return your call. She doesn't return the call. This is an out and out scam to get money from people and to scare them into doing it. Do NOT fall for her "con".

• Cg
    cgsinhighpoint Apr 04, 2015

Who do we report this too? I'm tired of her threatening letters when I have consistently told her it was cancelled, I didn't want, whatever, to no avail. How do we get it stopped.

• Ca
    catsrule Oct 15, 2014

And, what is this? A lot of these scam psychics have another thing in common. Milford, Connecticut? A few of these scammers have lived in Milford, Connecticut. What is the connection be these people and this place?
    I did notice after looking online for the connection there is quite a few psychics around that area. But still, what is the connection?

• Li
    lilwing Mar 31, 2010

I'm thinking the same thing, I just got one of her books. and I paid with my card, thanks for the heads up. I'll watch my account closer.

• Pi
    picollo Mar 25, 2010

no way, hey i am from canada and i recently purchased a book from her for a one time fee of 14.95. She cant steal anymore money from my credit card, can she? I mean i made a purchase and they cant take my credit card info and steal money right?

• Ba
    batman133 Oct 29, 2009

I completely agree, and I am sending a piece of mail back to RMCB collection agency.

• We
    WendyCarolHater Jul 21, 2009

I completely agree, this is ridiculous. I am in the same boat as you and plan on sending a piece of mail back to the collection agency now and can only hope for the best, because Wendy Carol and this collection agency are thieves.