Wegmans Food Markets — packaging
I spent $ 160.60 today on groceries.
A bottle of hydrogen peroxide leaked all over my bags, getting produce, bakery, and many other items wet. Additionally the ammonia I purchased also leaked all over the ground, because luckily it was on the bottom of my cart. I had no time to return to customer service, and had to proceed home with my damaged parcels.
I hope you perform due diligence and stand by your quality and commitment to your customers.
Thank you .
More Wegmans Food Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail
- Wegmans - very poor customer service
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans - customer service of cashier
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza