Weebly — automatic renewal - when not required or authorised by me
I have just received an Email from WEEBLY advising that they have renewed my contract for one site which is now defunct. I created this site three years ago when we were selling our house but obviously once it was sold - the need for the website ceased to exist. I need to have an exchange of communication with them but cannot find an Email address for them - to set out my complaint. IF or when I manage to connect with them I also need to clarify their use of someone else's Email address when they Email me.
More Weebly Complaints & Reviews
- www.weebly.com - a/c blocked
- Weebly.com - never fulfilled an appointment, ignored my calls, lied to my face
- Weebly - for services complaint.
- Weebly - don't use weebly
- Weebly - weebly account and customer service
- Weebly - the worst one
- Weebly - http://arthurvaso.weebly.com/shitpoets.html
- Weebly - banner
- Weebly - horrendous!
- Weebly - Lack of customer service