[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] — edge merrimack lowell garbage pick up
Waste management has been given specific instructions, multiple times, to not pick up garbage early in the morning at my residential building. I've been told there is even a do not disturb before 10am policy. Despite several complaints, and even a city ordinance, the garbage man comes so early in the morning (around 7am) that it wakes me up regularly and has been incredibly stressful. The garbage man is clearly aware of the complaints, and has since increased the time he takes slamming the dumpster around and ruining my sleep as well as my neighbors. It's incredibly disrespectful and an example of terrible customer service and I have had nothing but a negative experience being "serviced" by waste management. Emails have been sent, calls have been made, the truck driver (whom I have no respect for because I have seen him slam the dumpster 5+ times for no reason causing a ridiculous amount of noise) has specifically been told that he's disturbing potentially hundreds of people's sleep and yet he continues to do this. It just happened at 7am on a Saturday when we aren't supposed to be serviced. How hard it is to come after 10am? Are trash men too incompetent to realize that their job is not complicated and can easily be adjusted to accommodate the needs of customers? I hope not.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans