[Resolved] Waste Management [WM]edge merrimack lowell garbage pick up

B Sep 08, 2018

Waste management has been given specific instructions, multiple times, to not pick up garbage early in the morning at my residential building. I've been told there is even a do not disturb before 10am policy. Despite several complaints, and even a city ordinance, the garbage man comes so early in the morning (around 7am) that it wakes me up regularly and has been incredibly stressful. The garbage man is clearly aware of the complaints, and has since increased the time he takes slamming the dumpster around and ruining my sleep as well as my neighbors. It's incredibly disrespectful and an example of terrible customer service and I have had nothing but a negative experience being "serviced" by waste management. Emails have been sent, calls have been made, the truck driver (whom I have no respect for because I have seen him slam the dumpster 5+ times for no reason causing a ridiculous amount of noise) has specifically been told that he's disturbing potentially hundreds of people's sleep and yet he continues to do this. It just happened at 7am on a Saturday when we aren't supposed to be serviced. How hard it is to come after 10am? Are trash men too incompetent to realize that their job is not complicated and can easily be adjusted to accommodate the needs of customers? I hope not.

• Waste Management [WM]'s response · Sep 14, 2018

Hello, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We would be happy to look into this. We ask you email [email protected] Sub: (Complaints Board), include the address and your contact info, so we can address at once. Look forward to hearing from you. ^mp

• Resolution Statement