Washington Mutual BankFraud and scam

T

I was offered a credit card a couple of years ago(Platinum) that I accepted. Not to long after that they increased my credit limit to $16, 500.00. After useing this card for around 1 1/2 years now they have increased my interest rate from 9.99% to 21.70% for reasons you will not believe. This is what they told me and i`m not makeing this up. I am now a higher risk because I have never taken a cash advance on my card. I am now a higher risk because I have not purchased anything in the last 3 months. I am now a higher risk because I have made all of my payments on time and even paid more than the minimum payment.I have never been late on a payment to them or anyone else and there telling me that makes me a higher risk!! This is what they told me.