Menu
R
Author of the complaint
4:36 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

These high pressure con men are good at what they do. They lure you in, take your money and when you want to return a product, they stall, pressure and lie. They sent me free wedges to try out a driver. When I decided to send back the driver, they talked me into sending me another free product if I wouln't get get a refund on the original purchase. I consented, but soon discovered that the wedge I ordered was rusted! They promised to replace it, but when I got it back today, all they did was try to shine it up a little. NEVER AGAIN will I deal with these charlatans!

More Warrior Custom Golf complaints & reviews

Warrior Custom Golf - deceptive practices
Warrior Custom Golf - shady business
Warrior Custom Golf - phone calls - investment opportunity?
Warrior Custom Golf - scam business
Warrior Custom Golf - cheap product/ bad service
Warrior Custom Golf - billing issue
Warrior Custom Golf - phone calls
1 comments
H
Jun 09, 2011 10:24 pm

OK, but have you actually tried to hit the clubs?

I have to be completely honest here: I freakin LOVE the 3-Iron Hybrid. I am a -3 Index, play Mizuno MP-68 irons, Cleveland Weges, Scotty Putter and Ping i15 3-Wood & Driver...most aggresive set you can possibly play with. I put the Warrior in the back of the closet for a year after doing the "scammish" eval. I got a 3-Wood, 3-Hybrid and LobWedge for about $175 when it was said and done, with X-Flex shafts.

Last week I picked up the Hybrid because I was frustrated with mine (Burner Tour TaylorMade) and have played two rounds with it. It has become my favorite club in the bag...this is no [censored]T. I hit this 3-Hybrid with shaping ability perfectly. With no wind I can hit a sweet little 225 yard and land my target softly. This is just my sincere input!

Feel free to email me if you think I'm lying or a company rep. I am not. Live in Houston, TX. [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints