WageWorks — horrible customer service, cheats people out of money
I lost my metro card. Immediately, I called customer service and asked the representative to explain the process to get a replacement. She ignored my question & proceeded to put me on hold. I was put on hold 3 more times just to be told that I was denied for a replacement.
I called again and got another evasive representative, but this time he advised me to buy another pass and send in my receipt for 'possible' reimbursement! The money for my pass is deducted each pay from my check, why should I have to foot the bill for a new one?! There is no clear information on the site on how to replace a lost or stolen pass. No one is giving me a clear answer on what the protocol is. There seems to be no system for this sort of issue besides them stealing money.
I will be buying my own passes from now on!
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer Service 
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement 
- WageWorks - Terrible customer service