VXL Realtors Pvt Ltd. , DelhiCancelled the flat booking without notice and not returning the 5 Lacs Rs

N

Hi ALL

I have booked the flat with VXL Realtor Pvt Ltd in year 2006, project - VXL Eastern Height, Indirapuram .

Builder promised for bank loan funding at the time of booking .

I have paid 10 % of flat cost while booking, after that requested builder to work with bank to finance the project . However due to incomplete property papers, UTI bank disqualify thier loan application .

Later builder asked for another term of payment, and i requested them to process for home loan so that we can pay the rest of flat cost, mean while i have paid 3 lacs in demand of 5 lacs .

After that builder haven't communicated, and when ever i tried to contact, they stated, will update you very soon the project status .

Finally, i visited builder corporate office and come to know that they cancelled my booking without notice .

Moreever, now he is not agree to return my invisted money even, asked me to sign the cancellation form .

Cancellation term - deduct 20 % flat cost as cancellation .

Please suggest me, if there is a way to get my money back and put the builder behind the bars .

Appreciate, if any one else also faced the same issue, Please write to me so that we can take this forward with media / court .

Thanks & Regards
Nirmal

• Rs
    R. Sharma5380 Jun 19, 2017

I am also facing same problem, please unite against this builder.

please contact me [protected]/[protected] / [email protected]

• Ab
    abcxyznav Jan 28, 2017

This builder is a cheater & do not pick his phone # [protected] / Prabhjit, Keep on shifting office. Not at all delivering any unit as promised.

• Aj
    Ajay Poddar Jun 08, 2017

@abcxyznav I also trying to catch him... I booked in eastern height 2bhk in C9 block.. He is not delivering the unit though 50% payment has been taken by him. Pl suggest how we can unite and go further. [email protected]

• Re
    Reviewer90629 Mar 07, 2016

Hi ALL,
    I have booked the v3s retail shop project in 200

But the project was fake and was not approved .

I have a total sum paid of 7.5Lacs, but they have removed all phone number. and flee from there offices. They are a fraudulent company.

please contact me at [protected], [protected]

Ravinder Gupta Feb 03, 2016

I have been cheated by VXL Realtors Pvt.Ltd., as they denied the possession of the flat inEastern Heights and above all they have forfeited the amount deposited towards the booking.Suddenly they shifted there office from Yusuf Sarai to Connaught place.On contacting the CP office a sign was displayed stating thatb the office has been shifted to 6th Floor, 58 Nehru Place, New delhi but at the said address the staff denied of having any such office.It is clear that they are running from one place to another to avoid the allottees and the court proceedings.
    I want someone to give me the present whereabouts of the company so that they can be brought in legal net.

sat kumar Aug 05, 2015

hi my self satish kumar
    me bhi vxl eastern height inderapuram wale project se pareshan hu kya aap meri help kar sakte he

Ramjee Mar 31, 2015

I also am a victim by VXL Realtors Pvt. Ltd. I have gone to court and the matter is in very advanced stage. If any other victim joins me the case will be finalized against VXL. My counsellor is ready to handle the case at my cost. please join me to protect others from being victim of vxl.

• Su
    subhb Jun 03, 2013

Hello All,
    I have also visited this site. Even to me as well they told me that once the last tower of society will be completed, then only they will start doing all the fininshing work, gym, pool etc. Please let me know, if you guys are still facing any issue while living there.
    What about the constructions quality of this building? Is it good? Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks a lot in advance !!

• Aa
    aanup10in Feb 24, 2013

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for sharing your views about this society and builder.

I have visited the site yesterday and property dealer told me to give possession in 15 days. I would request you guys to please help me out with your views whether i should buy a 2BHK flat in this society or not. What about construction quality? Should i believe on the dealer's word or not?

Anup

• Ga
    GauravJ Dec 29, 2012

VXL is the most corrupt builder i have ever seen in my entire life. we booked the flat in 2006 and they have escalated the price so much on name of one thing or another. even today in 2012 the condition of society is not something where people can live. there are 1000's of issues. PLEASE BEWARE and STAY AWAY.

Regards
    One of the current residents of the society

• Su
    Sukhwinder Singh Rayat Nov 21, 2012

I also booked the flat in C2 tower but i don't know why ING vsya bank refused to loan on that flat. My flat is 1BHK. Bank told me they don't consider loan for 1BHK flat.

• Kk
    KKKhanna Nov 05, 2011

I was thinking of booking a flat in this project, but thanks to you all for expressing your sorry state - Now changed my mind. Buy-Buy Builder.

• Ju
    justice should prevail Jun 07, 2010

Hello,

I have already initiated some actions and made significant developments. Anybody who wants to join in are welcome as unity is strength. together we will be a force and make good impact on the authorities and the
    builder to fight for our rights.

kindly get in touch with me on [email protected]

• Aj
    Ajitha Mathews Jun 06, 2010

hi,

Ashish my mai id is [email protected]
    I've also booked the flat in 2006 and till now there're no signs of completion of the flat / tower in which I've been booked. And most harrowing is the way they respond to their customers.. they make an idiot if people callign them. I don't know what would they do when we ask for the penalty charges... at the time of possession (god only knows when!)
    I'm really in a mess since I'm paying my huge EMI and also the rent of the flat in which I'm currrently staying. Builders who've started work after this project have already completed and given up the possession too.
    Please let me know what next could be done.

regards
    Ajitha

Rajeev Ranjan Kumar Mar 30, 2010

Hi All,

Please contact me immediately at #[protected] or [email protected] I am also at receiving end from VXL. My flat no. is C5/201. They have sent me a demand note of a amount which is 50% more than agreed price. I had booked the flat in April '06.

Rgds,
    Rajeev Ranjan Kumar
    # [protected]

• He
    helloall Mar 25, 2010

Hello People

You know what, these guys VXL Realtors are planning to go big time by launching a radio taxi service. And I believe everybody here knows where the money has come from. Sorry people but I think its time that we stop this from here on. It will make an amazing cover page story I have already forwarded the details to my friends in TOI and DAINIK and few channels are being contacted. From here on NO MORE VXL.

If you think that you wish to be a part of it and want to have more details about the radio taxi business which they are about to launch then mail me on [email protected]

johnhasan Feb 16, 2010

sorry dear but this happened very bad, this is builder's fault so you can to him or complain against him to cheat you. thanks everything will be fine dear, be positive.
    meenu
    ...

• Pe
    peopleUnitedAgainstVXL Oct 26, 2009

We now have phone numbers of following people (VXL flat owners)
    Somnath Bannerjee
    Shakeel
    Piyush Singh
    Deepak Joshi

Mr Chandra Mani Pal is also in touch through mail, will request to
    send email id to [email protected]
    So we are now 5 people in touch. Please connect to more people. Once
    we are more than 10 people we will contact the builder collectively.

Will request all the VXL flat owner to please send their details to

Chandra Mani Oct 10, 2009

Hi All
    Thanks for creating this forum and request you all to join the Google group
    peopleUnitedAgainstVXL to take any action against VXL if you are really facing the problem VXL Realtors Indrapurm.

I have also book the 2 BR flat at
    Eastern Heights, Indirapuram, GZB block C4.
    I boked the flat in Aug 2008 and at booking time I paid whole payment
    to vxl with in 1 month with loan from ING Vysya Bank. They promised to
    give the possesion of flat in OCT 2008 but they fail to achive their
    target. I recently talkd to them and parminder told me that their is 3
    month grace period and in jan 2010 we will start giving the possion of
    flat. But acording to the current status it does'nt not seems they
    will give the possesion in jan 2010.

I would like warn the other friends to to keep away from VXL and don't waste their hard earned money to these corrupted people. Please invest your money where you will get the possession immediate doesn't matter if it will be 2-3 lac costly.

I would like to share my exp. if any PSU bank like SBI don't approve your loan then please cancel your deal. In this situation pvt bank will approve you loan easily within 2-3 days . but don't sign the loan with pvt bank other wise you will cry remaining life like I am with ING Vysya. Please be aware of this corrupted bank

rahul.kiet Aug 31, 2009

Hi there,

have u ppl got ur flat possession/money refunded ?

i m planning to buy flat in vxl vasundhra !

In any case, I am supporting u all !

Thanks & Regards,
    Rahul

• Re
    Rekha Rastogi Jul 07, 2009

vxl project Eastern Height Indrapuram.
    Think the same, they are not listening customer aswll they are putting their junior staff to discuss and no result is coming out.uptil 7th july 2009 project is not completed as per agreement whereas they were suppose to hand over in OCT 2008.still they r demanding more and more day by day and giving the threatning of cancellation of flat whereas I have paid all the amount only last instalment is balance which will be paid at the time of possession/complition of projectby LIC.

ashish Jun 13, 2009

All those who are posting the comments, please unite and send me an email at [email protected] It is important for all of us to know the back ground of this case and what has happened in recent past
    We are planning a joint action .

ashish Jun 13, 2009

Hey Archana,

Please send me your email id at [email protected], as well as of other folks you are in touch with.

I am planning for a legal action.

Thanks

• Pe
    peopleUnitedAgainstVXL Jun 01, 2009

Hi all
    Please send your details to [email protected] and become member of
    We will plan a demonstration provided we could contact 10 customers.

• Ar
    Archana May 22, 2009

Everybody please put your complaints to consumer forum http://www.ccccore.co.in/Complainant/CRegistration.aspx

Can anybody suffering from this builder, put the matter of extra charges and not building the flats to MEDIA.

Regards,
    Archana

• Ar
    Archana May 22, 2009

Everybody reading this note be aware of this corrupt builder, don't ever try to book flats now, there are 100s of people who have booked the flats paid huge amount years back and they dont know when they will get the possession, there are lot of flats to be constructed on which builder is not starting the job. We the owner of flats are not in contact with each other so that a strict action can be taken against this builder and his staff.
    People like Deepak and Ashish please get in touch with each other so tht we can take action together.

Regards,
    Archana B.

sanjay May 20, 2009

Very corrupt builder, has no concerns for people. I would advise people strongly against this builder. I totally agree with Deep's views. Deep yaar, till now we have not done anything against this builder and I strongly feel that we should have at least highlighted him in media and other places. Any idea or any link where we can start on this.

ashish Apr 05, 2009

Dear All,

I am also one of the victims, please let me know what are the legal next steps we can take against them. I am ready to support and get appropriate legal action against the builder. Please let me know your number so that we can talk.

• De
    deepak Mar 31, 2009

Hi,

I am also a victim of the same as I had booked the flat in 2006 and till now the block that I was allotted has still not gone beyond the excavation. All of us should join and collectively raise a forum against this bullying by these guys. In addition to all this whenver, I tried meeting the dircetors they have either ducked away or some junior desk person is unable to answer it well. Please keep me posted on [email protected]

It is enough of it and we should raise the voice now or it will be too late. please post our comments to consumer court collectively.

• Na
    Naveen Mar 30, 2009

Please raise your complained in consumer court. I am also suffering because of VXL I have already done this and they take action. Following is their website
    www.core.nic.in
    If lots of complained are lodged consumer court will take action very soon.

If possible send your details to Mr Deep Pandey so that association can be formed.
    Naveen

• De
    DEEP PANDEY Mar 29, 2009

This group is completely unreliable, they will book your flat at one price and then when the time for possession will come they will charge additional amount to the tune of 10lac to 15 lacks in the name of intrernal and external development charges and escalation charges, you can not resell your flat or cannot leave during the construction phase else you are again liable for paying intrest and other charges

everyone who has booked the flat here is crying and there is no one to there rescue

we all are making a VXL QWNERS group and will collectively SUE this guy since he is making mockery of all the Laws

Join me in making this fraud public post your comments and email IDS to me

• Vi
    Vishal k Mar 25, 2009

this builder is really fraud and keep making their customers foolish. He started the project in 2006 and till march 2009 he haven't given the possession. He keeps on demanding money and charging from their customers with terms like external development charges, internal development charges, escalation charges (10 % of basis cost of flat -which is totally unethical.)

It is good if someone put this builder under control and to start processing legal actions. Pls. keep informing to all for this fraudulent builder.

samir mittal Feb 24, 2009

Not at all. They treat customers very badly once they have received some payment. Every time i have gone to their office there is along line of people with complaints including me

• Dk
    dk18 Feb 12, 2009

I was thinking of booking a flat at Vasundhara by this same group VXL. Can anyone tell me if this group is reliable?

madhoo Feb 04, 2009

Hi Shyam,

it's 24 lacs + additional charges (3 lacs)

Is this company VXL realtors reliable? What do you think?

• Sh
    Shyam Feb 03, 2009

Hi Madhoo, I'm in the same dilema. can you tell me what price they are offering you.

madhoo Feb 01, 2009

Hi all,

I am planning to book a flat in Eastern Heights, Indirapura. But looking at your people's complaints, I feel this is not a good project.

Please can anyone tell me whether I should book a flat in Easter Heights or not?

Thanks in advance,

Chandra Mani Oct 23, 2008

Hi,
    I have also booked the flat in Eastern Height, Indirapuram.
    This is a good place where we can discuss all our issue related to VXL.
    I have paid 10 % booking amount and now they are requesting 85% amount within a month if there is any delay they are charging 18% interest rate. and they are giving possession after 1 year. so there is no registry right now and without registry no bank is offering loan.

So is it fare to give him all amount without registry ?

Feel free to contact
    [protected]

• Ka
    Karan Jul 15, 2008

Hi,

Even there are many other people's who are facing the same problem. you should try to contact other people also. you should strongly protest for this, you should go in media, news channels & Court also.

On internet or with some other way try to contact each & every person who has also in loss same as you.

Even if required, all people should sit on protest (like lage raho munna bhai) with full of media glare.
    that builder definitely will do something for you.

Wish you the best.

Karan

• Mo
    Monu May 27, 2008

I am facing this problem we together, can do something. so pls contact me at [protected].