Vodacom Finrite Insurance — I am paying for insurance every month, now that my phone is stolen they say my device is not insured.
my phone number is [protected] that were stolen
the imei number on the box [protected]
match the one that vodacom customer care have
the insurance people refuse to process my claim they say the phone is not insured but my phone which the contract long time ago is finished is insured, there system is defnitly confused.
i have mad several calls between vodacom and the insurance 0821952
it does not even help taking the person name who helps you next time you phone they say that person dont exist
the man with the name Ruben send me a message he will phone me back unfortunally i missed his called tried to call the help desk again there is no one with that name working there.
this is a nightmare then they still brag on the line your phone will be sorted out so quick BULL SH...
More Vodacom Finrite Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Finrite Insurance Company - insurance 
- [Resolved] Finrite - cellphone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone insurance - unethical behaviour
- [Resolved] Edgars Finrite - cellphone insurance
- Finrite Administrators - vodacom
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cellphone repairs
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - cell phone claim 
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - tab2 g3
- [Resolved] Finrite Administrators - telkom/finrite insurance
- Finrite Telkom - cellphone claim