Vm Investigate Gb Investigateprivate investigation

I am disgusted by this company. I contacted them in good faith and asked them to find an old friend of mine. They told me that they gave a no success, no fee service. After five days they said they had found my friend and asked me to pay not a santander account. I asked why I couldn't pay by credit card as this was one of the methods they advertised. The response was somewhat offensive ( I really don't want to put it on here). Despite being horrified, I stupidly paid. It was another seven days before I received anything. I travelled to etc address ( I am retired) and when I got to where they said my friend lived, I found a building site!!! NO HOUSE, NO FRIEND!!! I called them and said I wanted my money back! I received verbal abuse form the man, who identified himself as Graham. Having done some searching on the internet for the company name, I can now see how foolish I was to trust them! It seems they have taken money for LOTS of people and given them nothing but verbal abuse and threats! As a pensioner, I cannot afford to lose money and am utterly disgusted that people like this are allowed to be in business. My advise? Search the company name and you will see what they are all about and DO NOT PART WITH ANY MONEY to these people!

• Gr
    GrahamBunten.Is.A.Thief Dec 05, 2017

Other complaints about GB Investigate and VM Investigate (same company) can be found at
    GB Investigate — private investigation

• Gr
    GrahamBunten.Is.A.Thief Dec 08, 2017

@GrahamBunten.Is.A.Thief For anyone making a complaint or a claim, the correct address to send correspondence to GB Investigate / VM Investigate is:
    1a High Street, Lenham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 2QD or to Graham Bunten's home address which I have if anyone needs it.