VIV3 Labstaking money from my account

N

I signed up for a free trial of acai berry tablets and had to give my bank details to pay for postage. Unknown to me in small print it said if I did not want to carry on receiving these tablets and paying for them I had to cancel by phone. As soon as I realised I emailed and phoned and was promised my money back (especially as I hadn't received any products) within 15 working days 22 working days later I am still waiting

• Al
    ALLYB Jun 15, 2016

I WAS STUNG BY THESE ROGUES AS WELL WITH A FREE TRIAL FOR LIFECLEANSE AND WAS CHARGED @ £150. I PURSUED THIS THROUGH WRITING TO THE COMPANY DIRECTORS( ACCESSED VIA COMPANIES HOUSE) AND TRADING STANDARDS AND HAVE EVENTUALLY RECEIVED A FULL REFUND. I ALSO INTEND COMPLAINING TO THE GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL ABOUT DR CLIVE CANNON WHO IS AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY. KEEP PURSUING THE MATTER TILL YOU RECEIVE A REFUND.

• Re
    redpoppy Jun 15, 2016

This bunch of rogues are thieving money from people. However I think the noose is tightening around them and they are going to get a dose of their own medicine and soon.
    Like others on here, I trusted this company with my credit card details, huge mistake, which as they stated on their webpage, would only be used for postage of a free sample of their product, said postage was around NZ $10.
    Fine print reveals that if you don't cancel within 13 days you will be billed again & sent more pills. Of course this keeps going until you can get a hold of them and cancel which is a feat in itself.
    I am still trying to recover my refund. ($332.60 NZ) Please don't order anything from this company.
    They also used different names when they deducted money so I wouldn't recognise their company.eg Vitality Clean, AgeDefy.

• Sv
    svesk Aug 11, 2011

I accepted a free trial of Acai Berry tablets and Ultra Cleanse of this company so say being charged for only the shipping cost but then after 15 days the company took out of my account a further 150.00 i have recieved no more tablets and as far as i was aware did not agree for any more money to be taken out of my account apart from the origianal shipping cost i have now gone in to my over draft as they have now taken out a further 300.00 apart from closing my account down which is going to cause me a lot of problems i dont know hw to stop this or how to get my money back that they have stolen from me!

• Ka
    kates Apr 07, 2010

To all those complaining about getting billed after their free trial was ordered. You should have read the e-mail they sent you. It clearly says this is a 14 day trial and if you don't want to continue you should call and cancel your subscription before the 14 days are up or you will be charged the membership fee. You should not believe that some company is going to send you something without some catch behind it. They e-mail was not even that long!! This is not the fault of the company but the fault of the consumer not reading what they should have.

• Ke
    kerry2 Feb 28, 2010

hi im kerry ive done the same thing i think this is awful, i orderd acai berry end colon clense on 13th of january and have only just found out on thursday when i got my credit card statement and got charged 152 pounds . i have cancelled my card and have cancelld further orders and just hope i will get a refund. its a disgrace that this company can do this to people, i wish u all luck.

frobo Feb 09, 2010

can anyone in the uk help us with this ? !! as i have to be living there to use British Office of Fair Trading !!!
    what a load of [email protected]
    my bank is trying to help me but if they don't succeed where do i go from there!!
    I'm from Australia please help US
    and if anyone has recently tried this trail, contact your asap !! most banks have a 3 month period where u can lodge dispute claim.

• Je
    JeSim89 Jan 21, 2010

NO MATTER WHAT, IT WILL BE SMARTEST TO JUST CLOSE THE CREDIT CARD THAT HAVE BEEN JUSED!!

• Je
    JeSim89 Jan 21, 2010

ATTENTION ALL..!

IF YOU ARE SITTING THERE, JUST MADE THE SAME MISTAKE AS EVERYONE ELLS INHERE, BUT HAVEN'T BEEN CHARGES MORE THAN PROMISED, YET. JUST CALL YOUR BANK AND MAKE THEM CLOSE THE CREDIT CARD YOU HAVE JUSED. THEN THE FIRM WON'T BE ABLE TO CHARGES YOU ENYMORE, AND YOU CAN TAKE A BREATH. I'V JUST DONE THIS TO MAKE SURE.

ALSO, IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE http://www.acaiberryselect.com/, THEN YOUR E-MAIL WILL PROBEBLY BE IN THERE SYSTEM. THEN LOG ON TO THIS SITE http://support.healthbuy.com/ AND CANCEL YOUR SHIPMENT IF YOU HAVE'NT RECEVED IT YET, OR CANCEL ALL FUTURE SHIPMENTS PLUS YOUR ACCOUNT.

TAKE CARE IN THE FUTURE, AND WATH OUT FOR THEM SCAM COMPAGNIES..!!

choles rebancos Jan 08, 2010

Hi!!
    Here is my story. Saw the offer. Understood it. Got the trial. Called the number on my bank statement (+ 44 [protected]) a couple of weeks later and...canceled. I know that probably won't make any headlines but that's it.

It took 30 seconds before an available agent answered the phone. I didn't wait that long to reach them on the phone and it didn`t cost me a cent.

All I can do is recommend that you do the same.

JOMACK Jan 05, 2010

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY.. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMS... IF YOU DONT CANCEL YOUR FREE TRIAL WITHIN 15 DAYS THEY WILL KEEP CHARGING YOUR ACCOUNT AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU THE MONEY.

I AM FROM AUSTRALIA AND HAVE STUPIDLY FALLEN FOR THE FALSE MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT FROM THIS COMPANY WHO HAS TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN SMALL PRINT. PURPOSELY MISLEADING PEOPLE. RISK FREE TRIAL MY ###!

NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM ON IS [protected] IF YOUR FROM AUSTRALIA.

denrey Dec 31, 2009

I also packed up the whole lot of pills, and paid $28.00 to ship them back to VIV3 Labs in the United Kingdom, and told them to put them where the sun wont shine.

denrey Dec 31, 2009

Please be aware that my Credit Card Company said I only had 60 DAYS to apply for a charge back.

DenRey

denrey Dec 31, 2009

Your best bet is to ask your credit card company for a charge back document. They then get a refund from the company. I did this and was told I would have to pay a $10.00 fee if I was unsucsessful. I received a refund of $300.00 for my Ist FREE TRIAL, and at that time I still had the original pills unopened. I then received a second charge of $300.00 on my credit card a month after I rang and cancelled my so called subsciption. The pills arrived 2 weeks after the second charge. I then asked my credit card company for a seceond charge back formand have since received a further credit of $300.00. They have indicated to me that the Company has 60 days to provide proof that I do owe for the product, it has been about 40 days and nothing yet has been recharged.

I have complained to anyone who would open an email.

ACCC
    Australian Office of Fair Trading
    British Office of Fair Trading.
    And Finally The British Advertising Standards Council.

They acknowledged my email staight away, and said they were investigating this company, due to the large number of complaints. I have recently received a letter from them, which I dont have with me now, but they have some sort of injuction against the company for misleading advertising. If I remember correctly one of the points was that the cancellation should not have to be made only by phone. I have not checked to see if the adds are still running in the same misleading format.

I hope this has helped anyone that has been mislead by this company. I know how sick I felt when I had to pay over $600.00 on my Credit Card to avoid overdue fees.

DenRey

frobo Dec 01, 2009

i canceled within the 14 days !!!but still got billed, it happen to allot of ppl here, even dough they had canceled... where's my refund VIV3!! scam!!!

frobo Nov 27, 2009

I need as much assistance i can get, Please, I WONT give UP, got to find a law court in uk (sctoland) who can help international customers or debt collectors. anyone have a solid advise..

please help
    auzie wants his refund of a total of (EU 158.00 ) (uk) plus interest if taken to court.

PLEASE ASSIST ME.

frobo Nov 27, 2009

THEY HAVE RIP ME OFF TO!!!
    can anyone help has anyone got legal ideas ?
    I'll be in for class action SCAM for sure, i wonder how many ppl have given up by now! NOT ME >>>>>>

• Sc
    Scarletta Oct 30, 2009

I'm so angry! The same thing has happened to me. I've just discovered these people have taken almost £230 from my account, I have not received any further products except the free trials. Even that was calculated incorrect, postage was supposed to be £3.95 and ended up being £5.49!! Mine was posted from Durham but I no longer have the packaging to find the full address. Can't we all get together and contact something like "WATCHDOG" or similar? These people need to be stopped. I was made redundant 10 months ago, I really really need that money refunded for my basic living expenses as I am on my own with 3 teenage children!! Can anyone help or suggest what to do or where to go forward?? My email address is [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE HELP. Many Thanks.
    (see copies from my bank statements below)

16 Oct 2009 POS 9313 15OCT09, HELPYOURHEALTH, +[protected] GB, GBP 119.02, RATE 1.6184, CHARGE 1.25, ERTF 2.02 - 76.81 -£1, 267.83
    16 Oct 2009 POS 9313 15OCT09, BEAUTY SCULPT, +[protected] GB, GBP 119.02, RATE 1.6184, CHARGE 1.25, ERTF 2.02 - 76.81 -£1, 344.64

29 Oct 2009 POS 9313 27OCT09, HELPYOURHEALTH, +[protected] GB, USD 119.02, RATE 1.6351, CHARGE 1.25, ERTF 2.00 - 76.04 -£1, 397.5

I'VE HAD TO CANCEL MY CARD TODAY WITH ONLY £30 CASH FOR THE WEEKEND!!! 5 days before I get a new one... REDICULOUS WE SHOULD HAVE TO DO THIS!!!

• Pi
    PISD OFF Oct 27, 2009

Have e-mailed you let me know what you think

JoLouFo Oct 26, 2009

I am a new mother, and when I saw this advert on line for these tablets, acai pure and life cleanse I thought what a fab Idea, so much so that I recommended my step-mom buy some too as she was keen to lose weight!

lagondissolutions have taken moneys from both of our accounts with out our concent to this!

I can not believe that they are allowed to get away with this, has anyone out there had any luck getting their money back either paying with debit or credit cards?

What did the bank or credit card company say about refunds? are consumers protected? or do we have to fight it out with this company to retrieve our money back?

I am not sure if this company is ligitimate ever more so as I have tried to google earth their address and it seems to show a long road with houses!!

• Mi
    Mikey53 Oct 25, 2009

I totally agree this is a scam the same company are operating the same scam as Dazzle white as many will already know.

Ironic that our banks take instructions from scam companies over ansd above the authority of their customers/card holders.

I believe that what we have all unwittingly have been doing is funding terrorist organisations, they are taking millions from the US Canada and UK

• Be
    bethany6352 Oct 25, 2009

Bullies target individuals who are weak. Let's get together and stamp this out.
    Contact me on [email protected]
    Get their directors names into public domain.
    Use Watchdog, Which, Network Sites etc.
    Viv 3 Directors

45 Lovells Glen
    West Lothian EH49 7TD

• Gs
    gsm Oct 21, 2009

I also have fallen prey to this scam! I found a phone no. as the reference on my visa statement for Face Factor one of the payments of £78.31, the other was to Youth Health for a further £78.31. taken from my account on 4th October. I rang the no. [protected] and managed to speak to a customer care officer by the name of Joseph McBride. He had a totally ignorant and rude attitude when I explained that this was in actual fact fraud, he stated that I signed to have read the terms and conditions and they have every right to the money. I informed him that regardless, this was and is fraud and I would leave no stone unturned till I receive my refund. He then went on to state that I can get Scotland Yard and Esther Rantzen, which he found most funny and which is not something I had said. I felt he made a total mockery of my predicament and would not let me speak to anyone higher up than him. He finished the conversation stating that I would not get my money back - I forgot 2 tell him, "Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned!!!" Any advice would be appreciated from anyone else this company has conned.

• Ne
    need to perservere Oct 18, 2009

I'm just wondering if anyone has been successful in taking legal action against this company?

• Su
    suzie219 Oct 17, 2009

I too got scammed. Called Visa and they were very helpful and gave me the phone number of the company in Scotland. I called Scotland and cancelled all future orders...call early EST. Cancelled all orders and then requested a cancellation confirmation number, which we got and then forwarded to Visa! Visa then advised us to wait 30 days and if we did not receive any product (which we didn't) they went to "bat for us" and got a full refund! the number I called was [protected] Hope this helps everyone.

• El
    Eliza Jones Oct 09, 2009

I IMPLORE ALL OF YOU WHO HAVN'T CANCELLED YOUR CARDS THAT YOU PAID WITH TO DO THIS AS IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS QUITE DREADFULL SCAM !!!

• El
    Eliza Jones Oct 09, 2009

I too am the subject of this dreadful scam to the tune of £150 so far I am horrified that in order to pay the P &P I was giving the company cart blanch to take these sought of funds from my account.I agree with all that has been said and just why isn't this company stopped from trading? I feel sick just thinking about how much money has been made from innocents mugs like me !!!

• Cl
    clarissacherry Oct 08, 2009

CANCELLING YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD AND GETTING A NEW ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!!!
    I did this as my bank advised, only to have more unexpected payments debited. I have now blocked my card but am unsure if this is enough and been told that I may even have to pay them if I agreed to (????).

• Kl
    KLG09 Oct 08, 2009

That sounds great but the numbers on the bottom of those emails are discontinued, is there any other way I can contact them. I am within my 15 days so I need to get this sorted asap. I just need to be able to contact them :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Fu
    fuse blown Oct 02, 2009

N.B. I have just found the following helpful information on another website. We should all follow this advice...

People please do not let them take your money that easily.

I have gotten back £200+ from them if they have taken your money so can you.

please read. i called them quoting the order numbers they gave me originally in an email and cancelled the accounts they stopped charging me, i then asked them to escalate the matter seein as they took the money without my consent. the lady said that i would receive an email, the email said the following :-

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for contacting our customer service at Viv3 Labs by phone. We would like to inform you that on 2009-07-13 you were charged for the shipping and handling cost on your free trial. The 15 days free trial starts from the day of the shipment of the order and implies that you have 15 days to test your order for free. As stated in the terms and conditions of the purchase that you accepted during the purchase process, if you do not cancel your account during the 15 days trial period, you will be charged for the product separately and thus the free trial converts into a regular subscription. We confirm that on 2009-07-30 you were charged for the product for the amount of (2x) 118.63 USD. We have now cancelled your account. This cancellation implies that our company will make no more charges and no more products will be shipped to you. Best regards, Viv3 Labs Customer Service Toll-free UK [protected] International Contact Number +44 [protected]

i then replied back saying that is not good enough and that i did not accept no terms and conditions and there was no box for me to tick i want my money back
    their reply :-

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for contacting our customer service at Viv3 Labs. As indicated in our previous communication to you, you have accepted the terms and conditions of the purchase, indicating that unless you cancel your account within the 15-day trial period you will be charged for the product, in addition to the shipping and handling charges. Please note that for that
    is reason we are unable to credit you account for the product you received. The terms and conditions are available on the website at the bottom of the page. Best regards, Viv3 Labs Customer Service Toll-free UK [protected] International Contact Number +44 [protected] Ticket Details

i replied back again saying that i have contacted my bank and they have started a claim for me to get my money back i have also left negative feedback about your company on many sites and that i demand that you give back my money
    they replied back :-

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for contacting our customer service at Viv3 Labs. We always strive to provide excellent customer service and therefore we prefer not to dispute with our clients. We would like to resolve this issue by granting you a refund for the amount of 118.63USD. If you accept this condition, please contact us back and we will issue your refund. Best regards, Viv3 LabsCustomer ServiceToll-free UK [protected] International Contact Number +44 [protected]

I replied back confirming that i will receive 2 payments of the following and they replied back :-

i finally received my money back. i did the same thing for my husbands card and have now received all the payments back

• Fu
    fuse blown Oct 02, 2009

RE: Viv3labs. On 10th August '09 I placed an order for a SUPPOSED wonderdrug called Acai Berry with www.acaiberryexclusive.com (aka Viv3labs). I confess I did not read the small print thoroughly enough. I since have suffered FOUR deductions totalling roughly £330 (£82 each time) from my credit card! I had unwittingly signed up to a continual supply of this product! It was only today (2nd October 2009) on receiving a package in the post, did I realise my mistake! I opened the parcel to discover a tub of acai berry pils and a bill for £82. I felt sick and, to be honest, cried as I can ill afford this! I immediately phoned them and told them I was recording the call. I asked for the name of the person I was speaking to and explained my predicament. I cancelled my order with the company and was given a cancellation number. I asked about a refund and was told to expect an email regarding my refund in the next 2-3 days. I then asked to speak to a manager and the call centre person said he could not help me. He then hung up. I rang back and the next person told me I would not get a refund and then hung up on me when I asked to speak to a manager. I immediately phoned back and, by chance, got the same woman. She hung up again. I phoned again and the next person again hung up on me. Each time I remained relatively calm and stated that I merely wanted to speak to a manager! Each time I recorded the conversation. The last person I spoke to told me I could not speak to a manager and just directed me to the website (www.acaiberryexclusive.com). I have put the whole thing down to stupidity on my part but I wish to warn others! Can you PLEASE mention this website on your programme so that others will not suffer the way I did. I am a mature student and, as with most mature students, am financially struggling; so this has put a severe dent in my account. The other thing I wish to mention is the refund policy. It states that 'You' may receive a refund you ordered up to 30 days after Your order. But they craftily did not bill me for the first order until the 27th September and then billed me for the next order the following day (28th September). What I am trying to get at is that I believe they deliberately left the billing of the first order until the second order was due so that I would not reminded in time to cancel the order! I hope this makes sense?!

• Is
    IsabelF Sep 25, 2009

What's is the company mail? I want my money back!!!

Jonesy2275 Sep 20, 2009

You can get a refund this company did the same thing as the rest of you to my mother they took £300 from her account, after doing alot of searches on the internet i gave her some information to put into the e-mail of complaint when you send an email you will recieve 3 sometimes 4 automated responses just keep emailing back demanding your money state that you have contacted trading standards consumer direct and a solitor and you will not stop until you receive every penny they took My mother recieved a refund for the whole amount plus postage and packaging even though she was unable to cancel within the 30 days due to being in hospital one thing that might help you with your complaint is Viv3 labs have been deducting money from your accounts under different company names however i have found that these companies by law are not connected to eachother or associated with eachother therefore viv3 cannot set up a subscription through one of there companies and then deduct money using another company if you have had money deducted from 2 different companies for your product you can get a refund for it as Viv3 labs state you entered a subscription but only with the original company therefore anymoney they take using another name is against the law as you did not agree to a subscription with the other companies
    this is how you will get this company by the balls shall we say do not give up just keep complaining do everything in your power to get a refund and sooner or later they will give in as they know they are in the wrong and the more people that continue to take this further the more likely they are to be investigated

i hope this helps and wish you all the best of luck getting your money back from these con artists

• Me
    Meloi Sep 15, 2009

I have just called 'Emily' from Viv3 labs and I wont be getting my money back. I paid for the shipping and the first month in one go, I didn't receive the 17 day grace I was apparently allowed to cancel my subscription because they took the money out anyway. I was not allowed to not like it. They are a scammers and Emily hung up on me? I rang from here in New Zealand and demanded a refund and she hung up. You have to ring them to cancel the subscription. I have also suspended my card and learnt a very expensive lesson. Sorry nothing positive to write as regards getting money back-good luck everyone

• Ca
    Canadian-Girl Sep 14, 2009

I received both the Acai Berry Detox and Life Cleanse today... for the second time! I must have missed it in the fine print, but I thought I was only getting a trial of these two once. Of course I agreed to it when the payment was made, and the first two charges on my VISA were correct, but after reading all of this I'm afraid THEY will take some absurd amount from me - I'm a student, I can't afford it!

So of course I sent them an email which someone on this thread supplied ([email protected]), asking to cancel my account (supplying my account number and previous Order Numbers). At the moment my people say i have no reason to cancel my card, so I have to wait until I see a charge that I did not authorize. Only then can it be disputed...

• La
    Lamaha Sep 13, 2009

Wow, this thread is much longer in the few weeks I've been away!
    This is just to say that after much pertsering and threats viv3 refunded my money. Not all of it by any means, but £68 out of £75 is better than nothing and I'm tired of fighting.

So there is hope. Just keep on nagging them, threatening etc.
    Good luck to everyone scammed by this ### copany!

Sharon

• He
    Herman01 Sep 13, 2009

Same happened to me, they offered a free trial of ACAI berry capsules and according their offer I only had to pay for postage and handling.
    After more than 2 months waiting I got some of these capsules, but when I checked my creditcard account I found out that they deducted about 163 Euro's from it.
    When I called this company I found out that they were hiding behind a call center, now I have to see if I can get my money back from the credit card company.
    Something else about this product ... it DOES NOT WORK ! it does many good things but it DOES NOT HELP with weightreduction, just found this out on another site.
    I want my money back !

• Da
    dazliz Sep 09, 2009

I have same problem but I cant seem to find email or telephone nu, ber cntacts it is annoying as i'm deaf it extra stressful please any one help me email or telephone nuber i want this to stop! I'm in english life cleanse with viv3 lab ltd

Elizabeth

• Cp
    cpd Sep 07, 2009

Hi I have just returned from holiday with exactly the same as you all.
    The address given to contact customer complaints dept is
    56 Thornton Close
    Bolton
    Chesterleigh STreet
    Durham
    DH2 1qh
    UNABLE TO FIND...
    Contacted my bank who are sending me fraud application forms, I too am contacting
    Trading Standards and Watchdog and OFCOM. When challenged as to who they are
    regulated with and listed at companies house the very unpolite and unhelpful girl
    who wouldn't give me her name hung up on me... interesting. STill fuming that
    they have taken so far 4 lots of £71.oo.

• Br
    BrendaOrbe Sep 02, 2009

Hola
    Tengo el mismo problema y estoy en Madrid.
    He contado mi historia a policia tecnológica contra fraudes:

Si quieres puedes poner tu denuncia aquí y ojalá se puede parar a estos ladrones.

• Mi
    missmelbeanz Sep 01, 2009

By the way.. their email address on all their literature does not work.. you will receive an automated message. This is the email address to use to annoy the living daylights out of them but remember you need to supply your order number and your customer number!!!

[email protected]

Don't let a moment go by without letting them know how you feel!!! It will pay off in the end!!! It did for me!