The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Visions Electronics — did not tell there is annual fee on their retail credit card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After harassing and push you to buy, they quickly ask for my driver licence and credit card for a credit check to see if I am eligible for financing. Without any experience of financing, I asked where to pay, how much I need to pay etc. The sales just said the statement would show me. Then the statement comes a month later, an untold annual fee of $35 was charged to the retail credit card.
They are clever to cheat my money. I can't get refund after 30days when I saw the statement. I would never buy at visions ever again. I should have checked this site before I walk into that black store.
I won't bother to go to that store and argue with them, their customer service is just the worst. I wonder if I can get my store credit/extended warrenty after 4 years; 4 years they may be go out of business due to bad customer service and dishonest sales rep.
Advise: don't fall for the cheap price on the flyer. There are so many hidden fee at visions, which they won't tell you. The sales are just dishonest or else they are just untrained.
More Visions Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Visions Electronics - buyers beware!
- Autostart / Visions Electronics - bad quality car starter!
- Visions Electronics - customer service piss poor at best
- Visions Electronics - extended warranty
- Visions Electronics - 60 day price protection
- Visions Electronics - uhd tv
- Visions Electronics - Not honoring the 5 year warranty of a tv I bought on sept 27, 2017
- Visions Electronics - treated poorly
- Visions Electronics - Repair with extended warranty
- Visions Electronics - faulty car starter - no satisfaction