Viagogo — non delivery of paid tickets.
I bought two tickets for tonight's Elton John concert in Perth, WA via Viagogo. The tickets have not been delivered yet. Transaction on credit card on 18/11/19 showed that Viagogo deducted the cost of the tickets ( A$283.63), but never forwarded them.
I am living in Albany, Western Australia. It is 409km from Perth.
A hotel booking in Freemantle, ( Perth, ) had to be cancelled today. No refunding as my cancellation this morning was too late. My wife and I was booked in at the Hougoumont Hotel, Freemantle from tonite (30/11/19) until Monday morning ( 02/12/19).
The total cost is A$498.
The transaction for the Elton John concert appeared on my ANZ credit card statement as follows :
Viagogo Elton John Tix Geneva. Overseas TXN $8.26. Total A$ 286.63.
It occurred on 18/11/19.
Please clarify urgently.
If the tickets could be forwarded to my email address [protected]@hotmail.com within the next two hours, my wife and I might still be able to attend the concert tonight.
If I don't receive the tickets or receive them late, Viagogo will be held liable for refunding the tickets as well as covering my loss due to late cancellation of my hotel reservations.
Dr Petrus J Claassen
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10